Financial Analysis Manager - Gurgaon - American Express
American Express as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Financial Analysis Manager jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of American Express company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
This is a Band 30 role
- Preparation of Bank Holding Company regulatory filings (e.g. 2314/Y-11, FR Y-9LP, FR Y-15, 009 Country Exposure Report etc.) to the United States Federal Reserve Bank of New York (Federal Reserve) and assist in preparation of related reports as required.
- The incumbent will have the opportunity to gain a rewarding experience in the highly visible and critical area of regulatory reporting for American Express subsidiaries.
- These quarterly/monthly filings report certain financial and non-financial information in accordance with the applicable Federal Reserve and other authoritative guidance at both the Consolidated American Express Co. and at the subsidiary legal entity levels.
- This individual will be exposed to American Express systems & processes and will work with several internal & external groups outside of Controllership/Finance (including senior leaders of the Company) during the course of these filings.
- Preparation of the regulatory filings and supporting documentation/tie outs.
- Complete regulatory reporting checklists and the external auditors' review, where required.
- Work closely with various subject matter experts and Global Reporting leaders to receive required deliverables.
(i) Federal Reserve related to the regulatory filings; and
(ii) other regulatory & reporting related inquiries from internal and external groups
- Assist the manager in the quarterly/monthly planning process.
- Special projects as needed, including enhancing policies and procedures around the regulatory reporting process, through use of Six Sigma quality methodology.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Commerce, Chartered Accountant/CPA a big plus.
- 1-3 years’ experience in accounting/reporting.
- At least 1-2 years in public accounting a plus.
- Strong understanding of basic accounting and reporting. Experience in US GAAP accounting/reporting a plus.
- Able to understand and enhance the control environment around the filings.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills. Quick learner
- Strong PC skills (MS Office: Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Strong organizational, written and verbal communication skills
- Must be self-motivated, proactive, methodical and responsive