Business Analyst Cross Functional - - Shell
Shell as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Business Analyst Cross Functional jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Shell company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
The primary responsibility of the SAP Cross Functional (MM, SD & PS) Business Analyst (BA) is to serve as the application & functional expert on the business processes, systems and data in the (Trading and Supply Crude & Products, Functions or Gas & Power) portfolio. The BA will perform business analysis and execute change activities, this will include both project work and sustain and improvement enhancements. The BA will work alongside Project Managers, developers, and other BAs to provide IT solutions and support to meet their business needs.
This Business Analyst will work with a portfolio of SAP applications which serve the needs of the Shell Trading & Supply businesses (approx. 2,000 users).
- Contributes to/supervises the development of the Functional Specifications from a design perspective ensuring standards (this includes the capability to configure the system according to design)
- Drives clarification of complex and analytical requirements from a functional solution design perspective and delivers effort estimates for those solutions
- Develops or supervises design/solution development for reports, interfaces, enhancements and forms of all complexities
- Manages projects of small to medium size and scope
- Works closely with Solution Architects and Application Delivery Leads to ensure that new capabilities are understood and applied in new work items
- Assists in the resolution of Production issues in meetings with Support Organization
- Perform Prototyping in support of requirements definition or technical design questions
- Execute Integration Testing, and support execution of Regression Testing
- Resolve defects/issues during test cycles and post project go-live support
- The Trading business is very dynamic and solutions provided to the business have significant impact to the bottom line. The BA must be able to interact directly with the business in a demanding environment and deliver solutions with agility and flexibility.
- Ability to effectively communicate with internal and external stakeholders and deliver practical solutions taking multiple agendas into account
- Capacity to manage complex interfaces across organizational and geographic boundaries in both the Project team and the service delivery teams. This requires the capability to manage multiple tasks and have the ability to network / influence to achieve results.
Competencies & Qualifications:
- SAP Certified in MM, SD or PS
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, demanding, rapidly changing environment
- Strong engagement skills, working with senior leaders on regular basis
- Need for strong team-working skills in a virtual environment; willingness to travel periodically
- Ability to effectively engage a virtual team of leaders located in different geographies
- Ability to respond to organizational and environmental changes that impact projects.
- Awareness of software testing principles.
- Must have strong analytical aptitude and be able to analyse complex problems / requirements and be able to define functionally advanced IT solutions
- Must have a process oriented aptitude
- Ability to self-start and direct efforts based on high-level business objectives yet seeks guidance as necessary.
- Ability to act as a focal point for a specialized area (technical or business); able to lead teams while managing multiple competing priorities.
- 6+ years of SAP Functional knowledge including functional design, design validation and configuration in at least 2 of the following SAP modules
- Material Management
- Sales & Distribution
- Project Systems
- Material Management
- Knowledge of integration with other modules and related Financial processes and reporting.
- Awareness of End to End Requisition to Pay and Off to Cash process.
- Minimum of 3 full lifecycle SAP implementations.
- Experience of ECC 6.0
- Excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal and facilitation skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse range of business and IT stakeholders.
- Ability to work as part of an extended virtual team.
- Experienced in Business Analysis techniques and tools.
- Experienced with best practice process, tools and techniques for testing for MM processes
- Knowledge of latest SAP trends/developments/products.
- Ability to act as subject matter expert.
- Ability to influence and build a shared vision.
- Good understanding of system development lifecycle methodology.
- Good understanding of software testing cycles, tools and methods.
- Knowledge of project delivery methodologies, including LEAN.
- Comprehensive understanding of Finance business processes.
- Knowledge of IT security and compliance requirements.
- BA certification an advantage (CBAP or PMI-PBA)
- Good project management skills in planning, estimating, tracking and reporting project deliverables
- Familiar with a range of analysis, modelling, and design methods; has broad current knowledge of IT standards, applications, and trends
- Ability to take a systematic and analytical approach to problem solving and pay close attention to detail.
- Takes a systematic and analytical approach to problem solving and pays close attention to detail