Team Leader Operations - Gurgaon - American Express
American Express as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Team Leader Operations jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of American Express company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Team Leaders in this process work to service their people in a dynamic, ever changing environment. This is a critical role, as they are ambassadors of “the brand”. They inspire and motivate their team through coaching and development. This leader will also be accountable for floor management, ensuring proper production levels, training, and retaining employees. The candidate should have a passion for delivering extraordinary service and demonstrated leadership ability to inspire their team to drive outstanding business results. They will regularly communicate the status of the business, progress against goals and ensure that direct reports are well informed about issues that affect them and their customers. The coaching they provide will include real time feedback and resolution of escalated issues. This leader will ensure accuracy and quality of customer service through effective monitor techniques and workflow observance. Drive continuous improvement of the operation and manage change effectively to motivate and retain employees.
This leader is accountable for effectively driving the following key metrics:
- Key departmental metrics as defined by leader
- Productivity - Quality -Timeliness/SLA and compliance.
This role may be subject to additional background verification checks
- The incumbent should be graduate or equivalent with 4 years of post-qualification experience.
- The incumbent should have minimum G2L2 in last performance cycle.
- The incumbent should be comfortable working in shift environment (rotational shift).
- Should not be on any form of counseling or action plan.
- Knowledge/Experience in travel and card industry is required, preferably Central Command & Sabre.
- Good Knowledge of T&LS business, Finance processes and systems is desirable
- Self-starter with ability to execute with Minimal Direction and strong attention to Detail.
- Ability to work in a team environment fostering teamwork and driving collective performance
- Proven ability to work with cross-functional teams
- Strong written, verbal and presentation skills
- Ability to manage and resolve conflict
- Display highest level of integrity when dealing with customers/employees and processes
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time