Business Analyst - Mumbai - Morgan Chase
Morgan Chase as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Business Analyst jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Morgan Chase company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
J.P. Morgan is a leading global financial services firm, established over 200 years ago:
o We are the leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small businesses, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management.
o We have assets of $2.5 trillion and operations worldwide
o We operate in more than 100 markets.
o We have more than 243,000 employees globally.
Our wholesale businesses include J.P. Morgan’s Asset Management, Commercial Banking and the Corporate & Investment Bank which provide products and services to corporations, governments, municipalities, non-profits, institutions, financial intermediaries and high-net worth individuals and families.
Our corporate functions support the entire organization and include the following functions: Accounting, Audit, Finance, Human Resources, Operations, and Technology.
J.P. Morgan in India provides a comprehensive range of Corporate & Investment Banking, Commercial Banking, Asset & Wealth Management, and Corporate functions services and solutions to our clients, executing some of the most important financial transactions and providing essential strategic advice to our clients such as the government, large domestic and multi-national corporations, non-government organizations and financial institutions and investors. India is a key market for JPMorgan Chase globally and our employees in India are a critical part of how we do business globally and are integrated within our businesses. Our Global Service Centers (GSCs) are strategically positioned in Mumbai, Bangalore and Hyderabad to support the firm’s operations regionally and globally. The centers provide comprehensive strategic support across technology and business operations processing to all lines of business and the corporate functions.
The Technology team at our GSCs service all Lines of Business and Enterprise Technology in helping build and operate innovative industry leading solutions. The breadth of capabilities within the Technology team at the GSC enables it to support the firm in leading edge areas such as Digital, Big data analytics, Robotics & Machine Learning.
- Translate business requirements into IT application impacts and business process impacts.
- Develop and update functional requirements and conduct business process modeling to explain functional requirements
to business, development and QA teams.
- Assist IT and business teams to ensure requirements are translated to test plans
Participate in development of functionality by authoring documentation, running training sessions, and conducting demos.
- Identify, assess, and document business requirements, recommending business priorities, and advising business on
options, risks, and costs.
- Conduct research to determine if solutions to business requirements currently exist within or outside the business unit,
and if not, whether new solutions are feasible
- Analyze impact of proposed solution across the business, develop use cases to explain/demonstrate business
requirements/specifications to IT team, and contribute a business or process perspective during design reviews
- Assist Quality Management team to ensure that requirements documentation can be easily translated into test plans, and
ensure that the proper testing plans have been completed.
- Experience in Analyzing requirements, working with business to conceptualize Business Intelligence needs and define IT
- Provide Business support.
- Perform Data mining and Analysis to address key business issues.
- Troubleshoot & Report system performance and functionality problems.
- At least 4 years of experience in business process engineering, business system analysis and working through the
SDLC, with a Bachelor's degree in IT.
- Experience in systems development life cycle in Agile / Waterfall Development environment
- Experience writing functional requirements specification (FRS).
- Excellent communication, both verbal and written
- Strong experience with using SQL and creating database queries.
- Adept at System Testing / UAT.
- Strong requirements gathering skills (interviewing business users and functional leaders).
- Good at writing Functional Specifications/Data Interface Specifications.
- Experience/Understanding of business system development/analysis and Problem Management
- Basic understanding of the company's business practices and familiarity with the company's products and services
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Superior attention to detail
- Ability to absorb and present complex ideas quickly and accurately
- Ability to produce excellent work under multiple, tight deadlines
- Good prioritization and time management skills
- Business system analysis/development experience
- Strong analytical and writing skills
- Client focused, Adaptable and flexible
- Highly motivated self starter