Global Credit Cash Process Advisor - - Cargill
Cargill as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Global Credit Cash Process Advisor jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Cargill company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Global Credit to Cash Process Advisor
Working at Cargill is an opportunity to thrive—a place to develop your career to the fullest while engaging in meaningful work that makes a positive impact around the globe. You will be proud to work for a company with a strong history of
ethics and a purpose of nourishing people. We offer a diverse, supportive environment where you will grow personally and professionally as you learn from some of the most talented people in your field. With 150 years of experience
Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world. We have 150,000 employees
in 70 countries who are committed to feeding the world in a responsible way, reducing environmental impact and improving the communities where we live and work. Learn more at www.cargill.com
Cargill Business Services (CBS) is a global organization that envisages the accelerated use of shared services. Its purpose is to bring a smarter, more efficient approach to how we provide shared services to Cargill. That way business units and functions can focus on what they do best. Five functions are in scope - HR, IT, Finance, Transport & Logistics and Strategic Sourcing & Procurement. These services will be delivered in Six Centers based in Bangalore (India), Sofia (Bulgaria), Nanjing (China), San Jose (Costa Rica), Uberlandia (Brazil) and Rosario (Argentina).
The Credit To Cash Process Advisor will play an essential role driving growth and profitability by driving consistency, efficiency and scalability in Cargill’s global credit-to-cash process and will help deliver change management at a process level through process design, engagement with businesses, finance, global process owners, shared services and technology functions to deliver the most efficient and cost effective solutions.
50% Technology Solutions
Working with Global IT to ensure process requirements are well understood in order for Global IT to determine which technology will be used to execute in alignment with enterprise process, data and technology strategies and simplify the technology landscape with high levels of standardization, automation and integration.
• Hanse orga for cash applications
• FSCM and high radius accelerator for credit & collection management
20% Process standardization
Actively work with the Service centers and C2C retained organization to transform current processes to comply with the defined standard processes
10% Process Design
Co-Design an effective end to end process that drives enterprise standards and optimizes Cargill’s global scale
10% Data standards
Actively work with the Service centers and C2C retained organization to implement master data standards
10% Continuous improvement
Driving continuous evaluation of all of the above to improve effectiveness and efficiency. Identify improvement opportunities to the process and dependent data within Cargill through industry leading practices, external benchmark and internal best practice sharing.
Ability to travel ~ up to 25% including internationally
Ability to meet early morning or late evening to accommodate meetings globally on occasion
Ability to conduct and attend meetings via electronic format (i.e. Skype, conference calls, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance or Accounting
- 8 years experience in C2C or finance role
- Knowledge of C2C industry best practices and understanding of end to end C2C process and impacts to functions
- Ability to take a concept and turn it into a working strategy and process with little supervision
- Exhibited leadership behaviors – specifically in influencing skills to quickly drive to execution
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities and projects effectively
- Ability to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing, with global audiences
- Demonstrated ability to analyze, identify trends and solve complex problems
- Ability to create a collaborative environment especially with different cultures globally
- Highly motivated, self-directed and action oriented
- MS Office proficiency
- SAP Experience
- C2C Transformation Experience
- Continuous Improvement experience
- This position allows an individual to gain experience influencing others in a global environment.
- Leverage knowledge, perspectives and experience from working with globally diverse team
- Experience leading global change initiatives
- Experience with the Corporate & enterprise credit communities and Financial Risk Committee
- Experience with global shared services teams
Primary Location India-Karnataka
Job Type Standard
Shift Day Job