Associate Software Engineer Tech Team - Bangalore - Fidelity Investments
Fidelity Investments as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Associate Software Engineer Tech Team jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Fidelity Investments company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Business Unit Overview
Defined Benefits, Health & Welfare Operations and Implementations group supports our business partners in the US in servicing corporate / institutional customers in benefits administration vertical. The scope of the team involves supporting post implementation activities such as Processing Recurring/Regulatory Projects listed in the Client Contract such as MRD, FICA, COLA etc. and on-going record-keeping needs. This is done through a series of processes, both technical and non-technical, that helps a customer to use our products and services.
The Tech team provides support to the various teams within Fidelity for:
- Support small scale development projects for DB Applications & Systems.
- Developing automated tools on recurring transaction/project types.
- Identify and remove manual interventions on day to day work.
- Building tools which can focus on picking up data from multiple databases and XTRAC directly.
- Reduce or remove redundant work.
- Produce informative reports to monitor regulatory requirements.
- Makes the wish come true by translating the ideas of others (teams) into tools/automation.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Analyze business requirements for developing desktop and web based applications.
- Design and develop .NET/WPF, MS Office based applications.
- Participate in all phases of project lifecycle, including analyzing, developing, testing, documenting and communicating technical design artifacts.
- Implement and deploy WPF for ClickOnce desktop application.
- Follow MVC, MVVM design pattern across application project development to implement MVC, MVVM framework and MEF framework to accommodate new features.
- Develop programmatic unit tests for all developed code.
- Define code coverage by following Test Drive Development.
- Perform code review for peers and team members.
- Develop relationships with stakeholders and work closely with members of the management team.
- Take complete ownership of automation projects and report development being handled by team.
- Hands on experience in the following technologies
- .net 3.5 and above/ C# .net / WPF / Web/Window forms / XSD / XSLT / Java Script
- MS Office development in VB/VBA
- LINQ, Entity Framework
- Expertise in SQL Server 2008 R2 / 2012 / 2014, Sybase
- Business intelligence tools such as SSRS, SSIS, SSAS would be added advantage
- Exposure to GIT, Clearcase version control systems
- Proficient in OOPS, Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD), N-Tier Architecture, Model View Control (MVC) and Model View ViewModel(MVVM) design patterns
- Prior experience in reporting and analytical work
- Project experience in Waterfall and Agile methodologies(Conducting Scrum meetings)
- Exposure on Agile and having experience would be an added advantage
- Complete understanding of Software Development Lifecycle
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication and collaboration skills
- Organized, analytical and detail oriented
- Can work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to work with various stakeholders for finding opportunities for automation, deploy applications in different platforms like Citrix servers and so on.
- Ability to demonstrate team building skills and work effectively in accomplishing common/group objectives
- Engineering/equivalent or MCA and a fresher
Primary Location IN-KRN-Bangalore
Job Level : Individual Contributor
Education Level : Bachelor's Degree (±16 years)
FMR India Business Unit : Enterprise Delivery & Solutions
Organization : India BG
Job Posting Date : Apr 21, 2017, 12:57:26 AM