Assistant Manager - Bangalore - Honeywell
Honeywell as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Assistant Manager jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Honeywell company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
- Responsible for meeting SLAs for the processes & teams enlisted under him as agreed with the customer
- Ensure that there is cross-training and back up plans for all the teams within his span
- Ensure that Process Metrics are well defined with the Quality Focal’s support and ensure each team has goals aligned to their respective businesses.
- Ensure all new processes are seamlessly transitioned by following transition rigor with the Business Solutions & Project Management teams
- Responsible for ensuring optimum productivity all processes under his span
- Be the single point of contact between the Local Management and the Business
- Partners for resolution of process issues / escalations that directly pertain to his team leads & immediate team members.
- Responsible to ensure all process documentation for his processes are reviewed and approved and follow the standard guidelines
- Responsible for reporting all Team Metrics to Business Stakeholders on a periodical basis and cascading feedback received from Customers/Stakeholders back to his Team
- Leads and Team members
- Drive Supplier Negotiation strategies for Productivity / Working Capital / E-Sourcing savings across all teams
- Use HOS as an enabler in day to day operations. Coach & review maturity in HOS elements.
- Ensure the hiring process is completed by working very closely with the HR Recruitment focal and Customers for new additions
- Ensure that Monthly Incentive System for team members are reviewed and conducted on time in an objective and unbiased manner across all teams.
- Primary Appraiser for the Team Leaders and secondary appraiser for the people reporting into the Team Leaders within that unit. Participate in HPD and GCP process as per role. Ensure quality HPD process and continuous feedback. GCP reinforcing pay for performance.
- Attrition management & EWS tracking and ensure actions plans are in place for high risk employees and leads reporting into him
- Career development and grooming of Extended Leadership potential in the team alinged to MRR plans, Coaching and Mentoring as part of role. IDP and Training plan completion of team. Enable year on year competency maturity tracked through competency profiling. Responsible for Training & Development of team members.
- Conduct Rewards and Recognition adhering to rewards criteria and impacting employee motivation.
- Conduct & ensure effectiveness of monthly 1:1, Skips, Leadership Gemba, Tier meetings within the team.
- Review of people practices in team and with Manager operations to enable common standard and resolution of issues.
- Ensure that the VOC are rolled out for each of the teams within xSBU and do a root cause analysis for the customers who provide a score of < 8.
- Interact across all business Clients on a monthly basis, to identify operational issues and take corrective actions.
- Instrumental in getting Customer goals and aligning them with the Team Lead and Team Member goals.
- Monthly Operating Review report out to all Customers with the teams and leaders in attendance.
A Degree / PG in Engineering with a minimum of 6-8 years of experience in any industry with specialization in Procurement Services Domain. An MBA will be an added advantage.
Experience in handling Supply Chain Management work will be an added advantage. Should have prior experience in Procurement Operations.
Should have had a minimum of 2+ years of experience of leading a team with excellent People Management Skills
Experience in dealing with multiple ERPs as this role will involve extensive use of Oracle / SAP. Experience in dealing with web based tools and should be comfortable with working on various reporting tools which are web based. Excellent communication skills, as role will be required to liaise with Customers / Partners.
Night shift is mandatory for this role.
Strong skills on all Microsoft Products like Excel, Word, Power Point and MS Access. This job may also require using various applications (Microsoft or others). Hence, a strong inclination towards automation will be an added advantage.
Exposure to Six Sigma / Project Management is also desirable