Territory Account Manager - Mumbai - Cisco Systems Inc
Cisco Systems Inc as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Territory Account Manager jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Cisco Systems Inc company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Additional Location(s) or Information: Job Category: Sales Level of Experience: Experienced - Non Manager
Requisition #: R1028411 Description:
Territory Account Manager – Job Description
What You’ll Do
Accountable for delivering Cisco Commercial Mid-Market Sales target for a list of accounts through:
- Activating and developing set of Named 60 accounts in GUJARAT based out of Ahmedabad
- Technology penetration in customer accounts
- Creates Account Plans in top accounts
- Drives end-user preference. Hunts, develops opportunities & delivers bookings growth in a defined territory
- Maintains customer touch and orchestrates appropriate resources for customer engagements
- Early engagement with customers & partners in developing opportunities
- Accurately forecasts opportunities in assigned territory
As we continue to uphold our standard of excellence in India Commercial, we are embracing unprecedented innovation as tremendous opportunity for growth. We succeed because we listen to our customers and anticipate their needs as the market shifts and technology transitions accelerate. Our customer are versatile, agile and adopt technology fast to compete aggressively and grow their business. We are confident our model in India Commercial provides you with unlimited opportunities to succeed at Cisco. Our culture is one of support and empowerment.
Who You Are
- 8-12 years of experience in Technology Sales & Business Development
- Should have relevant Sales experience in GUJARAT TERRITORY
- Strong Communication and presentation skills
- Excellent Technology understanding and articulation
- Should also have relevant experience in handling verticals such as Manufacturing, Pharma/Healthcare, Media, Education, Ecommerce, et al
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We are Cisco.
Job Type: Experienced Opportunity Category: *None