Senior Software Engineer - Bangalore - Kudelski
Kudelski as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Senior Software Engineer jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Kudelski company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Reports to: Engineering Manager Position Type: Individual contributor. Company Description: NAGRA, the digital TV division of the $1Billion Kudelski Group, provides security and multiscreen user experience solutions for the monetisation of digital media. It offers content providers, OTT and DTV operators worldwide with secure, open, integrated platforms and applications over broadcast, broadband and mobile platforms, enabling compelling and personalised viewing experiences. Please visit www.nagra.com/dtv for more information. The company is headquartered in Cheseaux-sur-Lausanne, Switzerland.
Product Line Description Please refer to the page https://dtv.nagra.com/ to get more details on the product line that the candidate be working on.
Responsibilities The Delivery Engineer Team member will be responsible for the full automation of build and deployment processes supporting the Nagravision UEX-PU development team. Responsible engineer will provide a hands-on support for application build configuration, application configuration management and will ensure adoption of continuous delivery processes, procedures and the best practices.
The Continuous Delivery Engineer responsibilities include:
- Collaborate with the Infrastructure Team to introduce deployment automation on multiple cloud or virtualization providers (ESX, OpenStack and AWS)
- Collaborate with the Application Architects to brainstorm, design and implement technical build and deployment solutions to support application continuous integration and delivery pipeline
- Collaborate with the QA Teams to integrate application test automation as part of the continuous delivery pipeline
- Design and code deployment framework in Java, Groovy and Shell script
- Continual maintenance and improvement of automation processes
- Frameworks: Spring, AngularJS
- Build & CI tools: Maven, Ant, Gradle, Jenkins, Bamboo
- Databases: Oracle, MySQL, Posgres
- NoSQL: Hadoop, Cassandra, MongoDB, Neo4j, ELK, Spark
- Web Application Servers: TomCat, Jboss, Jetty
- Development Environments: Eclipse, Intellij CE
- Major Standards: JSON, XML, XSD, REST
- OS: Windows, Linux, UNIX, Android, iOS
- Tools: Perforce, Git, Jenkins CI, SonarQube, Nexus, Artifactory, Selenium, Vagrant, Docker, Terraform, Packer, Puppet, Foreman
- Methodologies: Agile, Scrum, SAFe
- Cloud & virtualization: ESX/VMWare, OpenStack, AWS, VirtualBox, Docker
- Bachelor's degree preferably in a technical discipline
- 7+ years in application development and/or configuration management
- Strong understanding of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery concepts
- Experience with CI Engines (Jenkins, Nexus, Maven)
- Strong scripting skills
- Experience with cloud and virtualization technologies
- Knowledge of overall networking technologies and production level infrastructures
- Preferably at least 5+ years of development experience
- Prior experience with build and deployment automation
- A passion for details and excellence
- Results-oriented able to work with tight deadlines
- Good interpersonal skills capable of collaborating and brainstorming with technical staff
- Working level experience in development tools such as Nexus, Jenkins CI, SonarQube, Apache Maven
- English: Good written and oral communication skills are a must.
- The candidate will be asked to code couple of programming problems
- Once the candidate clears the programming round, he/she will then have 2 technical rounds, and a HR round
Publication Date: 17-04-2017