Assoc Systems Administrator Iam Enrollment - Bangalore - Medtronic
Medtronic as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Assoc Systems Administrator Iam Enrollment jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Medtronic company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
System Administrator – IAM
The Identity & Access Management (IAM) teams within Medtronic manage and maintain all aspects of access to the Medtronic network with utmost care to ensure right people have right access to appropriate information.
The IAM Systems Administrator is a key member of the Identity & Access Management (IAM) team responsible for the planning, implementation, configuration, and general administration of relational database password / role management for Medtronic’s Oracle database environment. This position functions as part of the IAM delivery team, responsible for operational fitness of the system(s) through support, access controls, and system lifecycle management
Success in this role will require building and maintaining strong synergies with global users and technology teams within Medtronic.
Job Title : Associate System Administrator
Department : Infrastructure & Operations
Reporting to : Lead - IAM
- Technical Operations
- Operate, support, and manage account and role provisioning, and password administration tools for Oracle 9i–12c database environment.
- Provide escalated support for end user and backend issues ranging from moderate to high complexity.
- Develop, improve, and support existing stored procedures used for provisioning, deprovisioning, and password administration activities
- Provision and de-provision Oracle roles to end users via web interface when necessary
- Ensure system availability, capacity, and performance for technologies, including ownership for logging, monitoring, alerting, processes, and systems
- Plan and manage system upgrade and patching projects, in collaboration with local and offshore teams, and platform subject matter experts (SMEs).
- Research and escalate open issues or recurring problems with applications/systems to determine root causes and resolutions
- Communicate with vendors as needed to understand and research open issues, new versions, or changes
- Process Improvement
Identify, analyze, design, document, and implement technical or process improvements within current standards and architecture; partner with platform owners to advance improvement opportunities that may require more significant change
o Define and develop policies and procedures for system operations to ensure consistency, reduce rework, and improve quality
o Perform review of projects or support tickets from offshore partners to ensure standards are upheld and business needs are met
o Manage and improve technical documents for system operations and support
o Document SOPs, work instructions, and knowledge base articles as needed
- Participate in projects across the team to deliver new technologies, process improvements, and business value
- Maintain current, relevant industry knowledge to understand evolutions and advancements in the marketplace which could bring value to the team or the company
- Participate in POCs and projects for new capabilities or solutions to determine project requirements or feasibility as needed
- Ensure that Medtronic's systems and the information are protected in accordance with Medtronic's Information Protection Policies and Standards, as well as best Information Protection practices
Minimum 1+ Years of IT Security, Identity & Access Management, or DBA experience with good understanding of principles, policies, and best practices.
- Experience with various Oracle products including RDBMS, Net, SQL*Plus and PL/SQL, Designer, Application Server, and Oracle Enterprise Manager.
- Experience with various SQL Server products including MOM, Transact-SQL and the SQL Server Enterprise Manager
- Experience with supporting large complex DB systems.
- Ability to efficiently multi-task and be self-motivated while working with others.
- Good English Communication Skills - Spoken and Written
- Strong Trouble Shooting and problem solving skills
- Excellent customer Service skills and effective learning skills
This role may require working in shifts, on call and shift shall be assigned as per business need.
- Graduation in Engineering (BE/BTech) or Masters in Computer Applications (MCA) from a reputed institute/university.