Project Coordinator - Chennai - Icon Plc
Icon Plc as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Project Coordinator jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Icon Plc company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
ICON Clinical research is looking for a Project Coordinator to be based in Chennai. As a project Coordinator you will
- Provide support to the Project Management Department and assistance to Project Manager(s) in completion of all required tasks to meet departmental and project goals.
- Support the cross-functional teams regarding development and maintenance of the trial master file and study specific documentation.
- Set up, organize, track and maintain clinical study and project documentation both hardcopy and electronic (e.g. Main Study Files, CRFs, etc.) including document receipt and review, scanning and indexing, quality control, copying, filing, preparation for internal/external audits, final reconciliation and archival.
- Assist in quality control audits of clinical study and project documentation (e.g. Main Study Files, CRF Files, Monitoring Files, etc.)
- Assist with Investigative site and vendor contract execution, if required.
- Assist with submissions to the Independent Ethics Committee and Hospital Ethics Committees, if required.
Working with ICON
We would like to invite you to apply for an opportunity within a department that has growth plans for 2017, able to offer excellent training, career progression and competitive salary.
ICON is a global provider of outsourced development services to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device industries. We specialize in the strategic development, management and analysis of programs that support Clinical Development - from compound selection to Phase I-IV clinical studies In a highly fragmented industry, we are one of a small group of organizations with the capability and expertise to conduct clinical trials and development projects on either a local or global basis. We work with top pharmaceutical organizations on emerging therapeutic areas and we have around 11000 employees working across 80 offices in 40 countries across the globe. Our vision is that, "We want to be the global CRO of choice through the quality of our reputation, work and values"
Whenever you work with ICON Plc, never forget you are working with a business which helps to save lives
Following your application you will be contacted by one of our dedicated recruiters and if successful we will be able to provide you with more details about this opportunity.
ICON is an equal opportunity employer – M/F/D/V and committed to providing a workplace free of any discrimination