Erp Design Lead Fss - - Shell
Shell as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Erp Design Lead Fss jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Shell company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Key Skills and Knowledge Areas
- Deep Functional & Technical expertise in SAP with strong understanding of SAP configuration in the areas of SAP Finance & Controlling modules & all sub modules as listed below
- SAP FI
- General Ledger (GL), Accounts Receivable (AR), Accounts Payable (AP), Banking, Special Purpose Ledger (SPL), Withholding Tax (WHT), Period End Closing
- SAP CO
- Cost centre accounting (CCA), Profit centre accounting (PCA), Profitability Analysis (PA), Project Systems (PS)
- SAP RE
- SAP Real Estate
- SAP Integration Knowledge
- SD Accounts Receivable/Credit Management/Cash Allocation, MM Logistics Invoice Verification & Outgoing Payments, PS Project Systems on integrating CO, Investment Management & Asset Accounting.
- SAP FI - General Ledger (GL), Accounts Receivable (AR), Accounts Payable (AP), Banking, Special Purpose Ledger (SPL), Withholding Tax (WHT), Period End Closing
- Strong Finance end to end Business Process Knowledge including Period end Closing, Consolidation & Reporting for Statutory and Group
- Prefer to have some exposure to various SAP Localization to meet specific country reporting & accounting requirements such as Russia, India, China, etc
- Exposure to Global Accounting standards such as US GAAP, IFRS as well familiar with SOX and financial controls/compliance
SAP Design & Architecture
- Manages the overall integrity of the Finance design including all related sub processes such as Record to Report (RtR), Banking/Cash Management, Manage Performance & Period end Closing/Reporting, Project system, Asset Accounting, Real Estate and integration with SAP Finance/Controlling as well as integration to other process areas.
- Is a custodian for the integrity of the detailed Functional Design for all changes to existing design in the footprint
- The IT Gatekeeper & Subject Matter Expert (SME) for the operational performance, stability and continuous improvement of the Business Processes in designated Finance area
- Responsible for the quality of the detailed functional/technical design for Finance where applicable
- Reviews and approves functional specifications, coming from various streams, such as the Delivery or Support Organisations, to ensure they fully capture the agreed requirement and design approach.
- Approves Incident Tickets, validation and sign off of system changes for Finance related functionalities which is or becomes part of the area of responsibility
- Checks and approves application of OSS notes delivered by SAP, where applicable, and provide the deep insights into impact assessment on change.
- Works with the Architecture group to ensure compliance with Shell Architecture and Security standards.
- Creates, maintains and Quality Assures documentation related to the solution within area of responsibility
- Identifies opportunities for improvement to drive reduction of complexity and cost in an effort to achieve Top Quartile Performance
- Interfaces with various stakeholders across the organisation to ensure End to End alignment of design
- Works seamlessly with the Finance & Project Delivery teams to assist in the realisation of solutions on time and to budget
- Assists the Project Delivery team with Estimation of work to an accuracy of +/- 10%
- Provides advice on and is involved in detailed design discussions coming from various Stakeholder groups (Support, Process Experts, Process Excellence, Delivery, Business, IT management, Architecture Group)
- Addresses escalations from Competence Centre resources, Support Organisation and Business to ensure delivery of the Service Level Agreement to the Business
- Collaborates across the Shell Group and externally to leverage learnings
- Collaborate with the relevant stakeholders to assist in the establishment of the Finance road map
- Expert Business analysis skills
- Able to analyse/design company-wide, global, cross lines of business detailed Functional Processes
- Able to lead and/or influence multiple teams of business analysts/design leads to achieve a unified design on Finance.
- Learns from previous projects and improves best practices accordingly.
- Contributes to high-level investigations of strategy, business requirements, and feasibility studies.
- Facilitates large sessions that cross multiple lines of businesses and key stakeholders.
- Advocates, with knowledge and credibility
- Possesses master level skills in multiple modelling techniques to capture business requirements.
- Through negotiation and influence, ensures all requirements within defined scope are needed.
- Guides and mentors others on Analysis and Design skills as well as Change Management Principles and Practice
- Able to efficiently evaluate a situation, identifying key issues and existing assumptions. Seeks out multiple potential solutions, using creative thinking, and can influence stakeholders to accept new approaches.
- Analyses relevant information, forming comparisons and trade-offs between options, successfully identifies the option that best addresses the problem. Can make high-complexity decisions.
- Global/Enterprise-level understanding of how systems interrelate and how change to individual features will affect the system as a whole. Able to understand how systems adapt to changes and external pressures.
- Deep Functional/Technical experience in SAP FI/CO and related tools
- Deep Functional experience in various SAP modules including a strong understanding of SAP configuration, integration points of SAP modules, basic understanding of technical
topics like interface, idoc, user exit, BADi, etc…
- An excellent understanding of business processes with preferably extensive experience as a Process Architect.
- Focused on working towards agreed objectives, while maintaining flexibility to take account of new challenges and changed circumstances, as they occur.
- Positive attitude, committed to achieving deadlines and results with a demonstrable track record of delivery against targets.
- Experience in delivering business projects with multiple functional and business organisations in a global environment.
- Executes change management principles and practice on large, complex critical projects or operational services that significantly impact the success of a business unit.
- Influences behaviour, to change the course of events and to overcome resistance to ensure that projects and operational services correctly implement change management principles and practice.
- Contributes to the improvement of configuration and landscape management across the enterprise.
- Guides and influences the implementation of lifecycle changes (i.e. refresh, retire)
- Utilizes cost/benefits analysis to make decisions
- Inspire by personal integrity, transparency and humility
- Resilient under pressure, strengthened by adversity
- Assess risk and take decisions under pressure
- Lead delivery of extraordinary outcomes for the business, especially apply changes without business interruption
- Set direction and capture opportunities to generate sustainable value
- Active in external environment for new perspectives and opportunities. Especially build up further technical knowledge by gathering information from the outside world
- Collaborate across boundaries at pace, embrace diversity and cultures
- Influence without formal authority