Analyst Budgeting Global Finance Control Hyderabad - Hyderabad - Deloitte
- Analyst Budgeting Global Finance Control Hyderabad
- Hyderabad AP
- 07 Mar, 2017 30+ days ago
Deloitte as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Analyst Budgeting Global Finance Control Hyderabad jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Deloitte company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Financial planning & analysis- Deloitte Support Services India Private Limited
Are you looking to build your career in financial reporting and analysis? Then, look no further. This is a unique opportunity for a high-energy professional to be part of the Global Finance team and learn about and support global initiatives and to work directly with global, regional, and member firm leaders.
Work you’ll do
Financial Reporting and Analysis
- Responsible for the day to day management of assigned budgets, including reviewing and coding individual expenses/billings, transaction flow, and account reconciliation to ledger
- Support Finance Manager/Controller with monthly forecast and book closure process
- Coordinate monthly reporting responsibilities such as T&E expense reporting, headcount reporting, etc and support on an as needed basis varying request to Controllers/Finance Managers over and above the day-to-day reporting needs.
- In-depth ad-hoc analysis and working on real-time cost monitoring
- Own monthly headcount reconciliation process as well as reporting for Travel & Meetings and other key cost drivers
- Develop expertise using DTTL reporting tools and systems, such as SAP BW
- Help Finance Manager/Controller to drive and work on various project initiatives identified by Global leadership
- Assists in the creation and maintenance of project support materials, such as project plans, tracking documents, meeting notes and status reports
Work location: Hyderabad
Shift Timings: 2 to 11 PM
The DTTL Global Finance Group supports DTTL and member firms globally with financial reporting, analysis and related strategic projects. Our team culture is collaborative and encourages team members to take initiative and seek on-the-job learning opportunities. Our Finance professionals are committed to excellence and to enhancing the trust of DTTL and Member Firms. Quality is our top priority, and by focusing on innovation, we continue to raise the bar on quality and deliver greater value to our internal clients.
- MBA Finance/Masters in finance and accounting
- 4-6 years of experience in an financial planning and analysis, accounting, operations, preferably in MNC or global organizations
- Proficient or ability to become proficient quickly, with DTTL financial systems (SAP ECC, BW, other as needed)
- Has understanding of financial accounting (income statements, balance sheets, cash flows) and financial and operational metrics/KPIs (key performance indicators) used by professional services firms
At Deloitte, we’ve invested a great deal to create a rich environment in which our professionals can grow. We want all our people to develop in their own way, playing to their own strengths as they hone their leadership skills. And, as a part of our efforts, we provide our professionals with a variety of learning and networking opportunities—including exposure to leaders, sponsors, coaches, and challenging assignments—to help accelerate their careers along the way. No two people learn in exactly the same way. So, we provide a range of resources including live classrooms, team-based learning, and eLearning. DU: The Leadership Center in India, our state-of-the-art, world-class learning Center in the Hyderabad offices is an extension of the Deloitte University (DU) in Westlake, Texas, and represents a tangible symbol of our commitment to our people’s growth and development. Explore DU: The Leadership Center in India
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture that is inclusive, invites authenticity, leverages our diversity, and where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte’s impact on the world.
“Deloitte” is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management and tax services to selected clients. These firms are members of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited DTTL, a UK private company limited by guarantee. Each member firm provides services in a particular geographic area and is subject to the laws and professional regulations of the particular country or countries in which it operates. DTTL does not itself provide services to clients. DTTL and each DTTL member firm are separate and distinct legal entities, which cannot obligate each other. DTTL and each DTTL member firm are liable only for their own acts or omissions and not those of each other. Each DTTL member firm is structured differently in accordance with national laws, regulations, customary practice, and other factors, and may secure the provision of professional services in its territory through subsidiaries, affiliates and/or other entities.
In the United States, Deloitte LLP is the member firm of DTTL. Like DTTL, Deloitte LLP does not provide services to clients. Instead, services are primarily provided by the subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP, including:
- Deloitte & Touche LLP
- Deloitte Consulting LLP
- Deloitte Financial Advisory Services LLP
- Deloitte Tax LLP
Requisition code: E17HUANASK-BRAG1