Sap Analyst Abap - Bangalore - Pentland
Pentland as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Sap Analyst Abap jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Pentland company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Building a family of brands, for the world to love, generation after generation
Pentland is the name behind some of the world’s best sports, outdoor and fashion brands.
We own Berghaus, Canterbury of New Zealand, Speedo, Boxfresh, Ellesse, KangaROOS, Mitre, Prostar and Red or Dead. We are also the global licensee for Lacoste Chaussures and Ted Baker footwear, the UK licensee for Kickers, and are shareholders in other companies such as Hunter, Butterfly Twists, Heidi Klein and Tracksmith.
We’re a third-generation, family-owned business – and we retain strong family values. We care about people, and that’s what drives our day-to-day work. This year the Great Place to Work® Institute recognised Pentland Brands the 11th Best Workplace in the UK and the 16th Best Workplace in Europe. Our global headquarters is in the UK and we employ 2,000 people across 20 countries around the world.
We believe that doing business the right way, with respect for people and the environment, is essential for ensuring our long-term sustainability - generation after generation. The Pentland values are at the heart of what we do and how we interact with the world around us.
For further information, please visit www.pentland.com .
Responsibilities: As SAP Analyst (ABAP/PO) you will:
Work closely with all of Pentland Brands globally to deliver the design, development, implementation and maintenance of application and integration solutions. This position is responsible for being a custodian of best practices, customer coordination, stakeholder management, requirements gathering, workflow/dataflow analysis, testing and support of various application interfaces that directly and indirectly impact the business. This is a multi-faceted role that has many opportunities to explore new applications whilst growing the core competency within the below areas:
- Design, configuration, implementation and support of SAP/Non-SAP medium size solutions.
- Take ownership of all phases of the project life cycle including design, development, testing, deployment and post-production support/maintenance.
- Assist in the development and enforcement of Integration/EDI standards to provide best practices to deliver stable, reliable and highly available solutions.
- Coordinate project tasks and ensure accurate estimates are provided for completion of business solutions.
- Research and debug potential performance or other system anomalies. (i.e. demonstrate superior problem resolution)
- Take responsibility of all developments in SAP PO/ABAP (SD/MM/FI/AFS).
- Implement electronic data interchange in SAP (AFS) to support electronic transfer for OTC, PTP, 3PL & Banks.
- Create and compile technical documentation including: unit, integration, and acceptance test plans, support documentation, end user documentation for delivered solutions and other tasks
- Establish, document and monitor SAP PO and ABAP development standards for software compatibility, protocols, operating procedures, system implementation, and on-going modifications.
- Develop, implement and enforce day-to-day support policies and procedures.
- Communicate status of projects and initiatives to management.
- Knowledge and appetite to broaden the skillset in the mobility space.
- Ability to work on multiple projects/reporting solutions for multiple business areas.
What you need to have
- Must have strong exposure to ABAP proxy developments, ALE, IDOC, Smartforms, SAP Scripts, ALV, BAPI, BADI, BTE, ABAP Enhancements, ABAP object oriented, ABAP workflows and General ABAP programming
- Must have exposure to most SAP PI adapters and basic exposure to SOA implementation and governance
- Develop and/or coordinate SAP ABAP Technical & Interface developments
- Knowledge of SAP upgrade processes and all aspects of system testing.
- Advanced knowledge of latest development tools for SAP, EDI technologies – SAP PO B2B Add-on.
- Strong working experience in the design, build, test and support of interfaces with various trading partners and webservice based integration with internal/external business applications.
- Day-to-day support and troubleshooting of SAP ABAP (AFS) & SAP PO
- Identifying and making pro-active changes in SAP ABAP (AFS) & SAP PO in anticipation of business needs
- Experience in development of PO adapter modules, complex Java Mappings will be an additional advantage
- SAP PO - BPM, & BRM experience is an added advantage
- Experience in Fiori apps development, SAP Personas, Netweaver Gateway will be an advantage.
- Minimum 5+ years of SAP ABAP/PO Development experience
- 1+ years of developing EDI experience
What we need to see in you
- Passion for global brands
- Strong analytical skill. Ability to work directly with business analysts to translate complex functional design into technical specifications. Able to grasp requirements quickly and anticipate potential future requirements.
- Basic business process knowledge across many areas with ability to provide context to requirements.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written, including ability to conduct formal and informal presentations and workshops with the ability to communicate across all levels of the business.
- In-depth knowledge of configuration, development, multi-tiered architecture, cross functional integration
- Strong communication skills and the ability to communicate and interpret technical problems/solutions to non-technical users
- Experienced in managing various stakeholders including Third-Parties, Implementation Partners and Business stakeholders
- Ability to deliver SAP ABAP (AFS) & SAP PO training for internal business customers
- Ability to work in an Onshore-Offshore working model
This overview gives you a feel for what you’ll be doing day to day but it’s not an A to Z.
Options: Apply for this job online Apply
Refer this job to a friend Refer
Share on your newsfeed