Accounts Assistant - Mumbai - Chinmaya Mission
Chinmaya Mission as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Accounts Assistant jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Chinmaya Mission company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Chinmaya Mission Accounts Assistant Chinmaya Mission® was established in India in 1953 by devotees of the world-renowned Vedanta teacher, His Holiness Swami Chinmayananda. Guided by his vision, devotees all around the world formed the nucleus of a spiritual renaissance movement that now encompasses a wide range of spiritual, educational, and charitable activities, ennobling the lives of thousands in India and across its borders.Chinmaya Mission makes available the ageless wisdom of Advaita Vedanta, the knowledge of universal oneness, providing the tools to realize the wisdom in one’s life.
Job Code: AAO
Job Location: Mumbai (Bombay)
Job Description: Good accounting knowledge is a pre requisite. Knowledge of Income Tax laws & VAT laws essential. Should be able to generate periodic returns & certificates;
3. Should be a team player & an expert in Tally financials;
4. The person should be able to handle the entire accounts function independently;
5. Should be able to communicate in English & Hindi languages effectively with our customers both orally & in writing;
6. Should be able to follow up persistently & diligently with customers & make all out efforts in bringing down the receivables within the credit norms;
7. Should be a good co-ordinator with other team members as well as external agencies like auditors, customers, branches, banks in reconciling the customer ledger accounts;
8. Should comply with all audit requirements and obtain balance confirmation from customers periodically and avoid any adverse audit qualification /observations;
Functional Area: Accounting/Taxing/Auditing
Functional Role: Accounts Assistant/Accounts Executive
The position is based at our HO in Powai, Mumbai.
The candidate should be computer proficient & be able to operate on MS Word, Excel & other MS Office based applications;
Faster account reconciliation & settlement.
1. The candidate should be a CA – Intermediate /M Com / B Com & have about 5 years of work experience in a multi-unit organization (firms, societies, trusts, private limited companies, etc.,);.
Experience: 5 - 10 years
Qualification: Graduate in Commerce in Commerce
Preferred Resume Format: MS-Word
Salary on merits
Mrs. Usha Nair
Central Chinmaya Mission Trust Sandeepany Sadhanalaya Saki Vihar Road, Mumbai - 400 072, India.,
Mumbai (Bombay), Maharashtra
Phone: 9869732705, 28572367
here to Apply