Senior Graphics Designer - Gurgaon - Unnati
Unnati as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Senior Graphics Designer jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Unnati company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Are you looking for a role high on growth, challenges and rewards? Are you willing to go the extra mile to achieve what it takes to stand out? Do you want to be part of a rocket-ship that is building India's next largest brand? Then this is the right opportunity for you.
Our client is India's best budget hotels chain. Already at 125+ locations across 15+ cities, the company is on track to be India's largest chain of modern, tech-driven hotels that deliver a standardized, consistent & value-for-money hotel stays to travelers across India.
The company was born in a response to the need for reliable and value-for- money accommodation by travelers and now is being touted as a key player in the budget hospitality sector. It has received a whopping 8 million dollars in its first round of funding from some of the largest global venture capital firms.
The company is founded by entrepreneurs who are veterans in the world of start-ups and have previously been involved in establishing a leading online ecommerce brand which was recently acquired by a major Indian conglomerate. The founders are alumnus from the Wharton Business School and IIT (Guwahati), they have already left their competitor hotel chains behind this financial year and are on track to become the leading budget hotel chains in India.
As the Senior Graphics Designer, you will be expected tosupervise the work of other graphic designers, putting them through in creating and executing fresh designs. The other key responsibilities will include:
- Create new and original designs from scratch for based on the company specification, needs and brand image
- Supervise projects to ensure that all materials ordered arrive upon agreed time and are in good shape to obtain maximum results
- Make sure that job deadlines are met in due time, ensuring that job quality is nothing short of the best
- Create and maintain files for all creative assets and resources, such as software, art materials, and special fonts, which are needed for record keeping and referencing
- Evaluate and manage production resources to enhance high productivity and allocations
- Facilitate product campaigns and marketing via emails, microsites and other landing pages to boost client to customer interactions
- Liaise with other members of the graphic design team to maximize creativity and excellence in performance and delivery
- Supervise and mentor design staff on project execution, and submit performance report on assigned projects to the executives for appraisal
- Develop design and content for various communication mediums like brochures, hoarding, email templates and advertisements among the others.
Salary: INR 8,00,000 - 10,00,000 P.A.
Industry: Travel / Hotels / Restaurants / Airlines / Railways
Functional Area: Design, Creative, User Experience
Role Category: Creative
Role: Graphic Designer
Keyskills: Graphic Designing Graphic Designer Team Handling Graphics Animation Animator Pro Adobe Illustrator Adobe Photoshop Corel Draw Illustration
Desired Candidate Profile
- Should be very proactive and possess good communication skills
- Should have a graduate degree in Arts / Graphic design preferably from - NIFT , NID OR Delhi School of Arts
- Ability to provide specialised design service
- An eye for detail; an ability to determine proportion, size, style, material, and other such aspects of illustration.
- Demonstrates initiative with an ability to work independently and perform multiple tasks in a deadline-driven environment.
- Project management, time management, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Innovative, creative, patient, and meticulous in both content and presentation
- Rigour in preparing notes for final layouts and printing.
- Should be proficient in Photoshop and Corel Draw
- Ability to work on both front end and back end applications for variety of web development projects
- Hands on knowledge of the following applications and software:
b. 3D Max
c. Corel Draw
e. Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator
f. Audition/Sound booth
h. Adobe Premiere/Final Cut Pro