Company Secretary Legal Executive - Mumbai - Huntsman
Huntsman as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Company Secretary Legal Executive jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Huntsman company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
General Job Scope:
- Undertaking corporate compliances applicable to an Indian company with foreign shareholders;
- Maintaining statutory registers, forms, certificates etc. as required under applicable corporate laws;
- Undertaking filing of annual returns, forms, reports etc. with the MCA/ Registrar of Companies and other applicable corporate regulatory authorities;
- Arranging board and shareholder meetings including preparing notices, agendas, minutes of meetings, resolutions etc;
- Preparing documents and filings for any change in the company e.g., change in directors; shareholders/shareholding etc. under the Companies Act, FEMA and other applicable laws;
- Ensure that Board procedures are followed and regularly reviewed and provide guidance to MD and the Directors on their responsibilities under various applicable laws;
- Ensure maintenance of company secretarial databases and records of Huntsman Legal entities in India and the Indian sub-continent, as needed;
- Advising on corporate secretarial procedures and monitor and advise the Board and Key Managerial Personnel on compliances and good governance practices under applicable statutes in India;
- Create manuals, protocols and systems on good governance and secretarial practices;
- Lead and manage regulatory compliances under any corporate restructuring transactions such as merger and amalgamations, demergers etc;
- Support Commercial Counsels on legal matters including drafting and negotiating agreements;
- Support litigation counsel in litigation management;
- Promote, together with the Huntsman management, the highest ethical standards.
- Advise on and ensure compliance with Huntsman’s policies.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Competencies
- A qualified Company Secretary (Member of ICSI) with 6-8 years of post-qualification experience. LLB qualification would be an added advantage;
- Robust knowledge of Company Law, FEMA, and other applicable laws and regulations.
- Dynamic, creative, and unconventional approach to innovation and problem solving;
- Demonstrated ability to develop new ideas from conception to implementation;
- Analytical skills and judgment to deal with ambiguity and solve problems with limited information;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to interact effortlessly with all levels of management, across functions and regions;
- Strong commitment to quality and customer focus;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Good listening and speaking skills – Fluency in English; and
- Command over MS office packages.
Apply to this position by sending your updated profile with a passport photograph to email@example.com *LI-MW1