Process Manager Itso - - Shell
Shell as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Process Manager Itso jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Shell company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
The Process Manager champions the overall fit-for-purpose process design and optimization, drives effective process embedding and process performance reporting in the IT Service Operations support delivery team, aligned with the Shell Group policies and standards.
Accountable for process compliancy and ensures operational effectiveness is delivered efficiently by the support delivery team or through suppliers contributing to overall Top Quartile performance in costs and processes.
- Process owner, responsible for driving standardization and embedding of Enterprise process compliance. Coordinate tooling changes rollout in the support delivery team, aligned with Shell IT Strategic Priorities.
- Support the Operational Effectiveness of application assets, configuration and Group Record Management processes.
- Act as IT Service Operations support delivery team’s Process Representatives in Shell Group Process Networks. Actively participate in fit-for-purpose process design, review and approval of Group standards and process governance.
- Act as process escalation point for addressing process design gaps, facilitating timely remediation and releases for the support delivery team in order to meet operational effectiveness and compliance requirements.
- Cascade process changes and drive effective process embedding via regular process forums and trainings.
- Facilitate end-to-end process integration between the support delivery team, the infrastructure supplier, the application support provider and other relevant IT teams to ensure process alignment and speed in delivery.
- Responsible for process Performance Reporting, Monitoring and Assurance.
- Play a key role in analysing and identifying asset data quality gaps. Guide the support delivery team in timely remediation of End-of-Life assets, ITBM data quality maintenance, mapping and decommissioning of orphaned infrastructures.
- Responsible for driving process continuous improvement and optimization, seeking out externally to adopt best practices and good benchmark against industry standards.
Dimensions and Special Challenges
- No direct reports.
- Virtual working in a global environment with culturally diverse teams based in different time zones.
- Works across many organizational boundaries (within and across support organizations, incl. supplier)
- Manage end- to-end delivery of process- tooling change rollout from the scope and planning, resourcing, implementation, measuring success of change, remediation to long-term maintenance.
- Build strong understanding of roles and responsibilities of different teams involved in support delivery, suppliers and other process delivery and compliance teams to help in identifying resourcing, impact during the process change.
- Ability to integrate the data concerning several disciplines (i.e. multiple tools and sources, hardware/software data and unknown environment).
- Work in a high workload (and operational) environment to manage process issues, risk controls, audits, sourcing and service requests.
- Awareness of information risk management and control requirement related to asset, configuration and record management
Qualifications and Skills
- A degree in IT or a technical subject, or have worked in the IT industry and possess experience of IT service management and delivery in a large business environment.
- Certified and strong ITIL knowledge for the Service Asset and Configuration Management processes .
- Certified and experienced in Record Management.
- Ideally 5-8 years of relevant experience.
- Strong process orientation & process management skills.
- Self-motivation and the ability to work under broad direction as well as independently.
- Proven ability to deliver results in a cross-functional, multi-application, multi-service provider & virtual environment by driving delivery excellence through influence and team working .
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to deal with conflict and ambiguity effectively.
- Ability to handle concurrent tasks with appropriate priority.
- Strong relationship skills to work with multiple stakeholders across organizational and business boundaries at all levels.
- Actual understanding of IT business environment is considered an asset
- Knowledge of information risk management and compliance relevant to process.