Sharepoint Developer Administrator - New Delhi - Indicsoft Technologies
Indicsoft Technologies as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Sharepoint Developer Administrator jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Indicsoft Technologies company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
The successful candidate must have direct experience implementing Microsoft SharePoint based solutions.The SharePoint role player is responsible for the SharePoint farms and servers are operating smoothly and involve throughout the application lifecycle stages.The role will also involve in business-as-usual support activities, working with the application support team members and vendors, to meet and adhere to IT Service Level Agreements (SLA)
- Co-ordinate with application development team and application owners for deployment of fixes for existing SharePoint applications across all environments.
- Daily co-ordination with the Customer’s Infrastructure Team and DBA, regarding existing environment support query.
- Patching the SharePoint and database servers of all environments with latest updates and keeping its version in sync.
- Daily monitoring of all environment (Server Monitoring, Service Configuration, IIS, Drives, Usage, Timer Jobs etc.)
- Ensuring that the Customer’s SharePoint environments are running efficiently and effectively
- Produce documentations related to SharePoint environments (Server Topology diagram, DEV VM allocation, hardware specifications)
- Ensure that backup and recovery strategy for the Customer’s SharePoint environments are properly tested and executed as required.
- Supporting end users for SharePoint usage related query
- Work on the Service Now system incident tickets as assigned within the designated SLA boundaries. All Run activities - incidents, requests and queries are required to have accompanying incident/request tickets, it is expected that the service provider will ensure this either by encouraging the requestors to raise tickets or create the ticket on their behalf