Assoc Consultant - Hyderabad - Ncr
Ncr as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Assoc Consultant jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Ncr company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is the global leader in consumer transaction technologies, turning everyday interactions with businesses into exceptional experiences. With its software, hardware, and portfolio of services, NCR enables nearly 550 million transactions daily across retail, financial, travel, hospitality, telecom and technology, and small business. NCR solutions run the everyday transactions that make your life easier. NCR is headquartered in Duluth, Georgia, with approximately 29,000 employees and does business in 180 countries.
Essential Skills and Experience
0-2 years of hands on and strong experience in different technologies - C#.NET, SQL, XML
Strong development process experience.
Experience in Software Configuration tools (TFS / Subversion)
Excellent teamwork and collaboration skills
Hands on experience in Software test lifecycle & defect tracking tools.
Good troubleshooting skills;
knowledge of computer science fundamentals: object-oriented design and design patterns, data structures, algorithms
Must be organized, have an eye for detail, and be able to put ideas into a tangible form
Expertise on developing highly integrated, high performing and large scale applications would be required.
Very good oral and written communication skills.
Passion for high quality documentation and design artifact creation & maintenance
Ability to prioritize and manage work to critical project timelines in a fast-paced environment
1. Analyse product/business requirements and translate it into well-designed and documented software components based on technical knowledge on Microsoft technologies
2. Design, develop and test software product in Retail domain
3. Actively participate in discussion with customer’s product management & technical teams
4. Understand frameworks, technologies and standards for development and implementation of software products
5. Exhibit and establish a culture of quality software development.
6. Work with technical/project leads in planning with proper prioritization and estimates
1. Requirement Analysis
2. Design, Development and Testing (Unit, Integration and System)
3. Technical documentation
4. Design and code reviews
5. Application setup and automated deployment
6. Customer issue analysis and bug fixing
7. Client interaction for requirement clarifications, design/code related discussions and work status discussions.
Integrated into our shared values is NCR's commitment to diversity. NCR is committed to being a globally inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, promoted based on performance and encouraged to strive to reach their full potential. We believe in understanding and respecting differences among all people. This concept encompasses but is not limited to human differences with regard to race, ethnicity, religion, gender, culture and physical ability. Every individual at NCR has an ongoing responsibility to respect and support a globally diverse environment.
Statement to Third Party Agencies
To ALL recruitment agencies: NCR only accepts resumes from agencies on the NCR preferred supplier list. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, NCR employees, or any NCR facility. NCR is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.