Customer Service Rep Iii - Mumbai - Medtronic
Medtronic as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Customer Service Rep Iii jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Medtronic company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
This position would be responsible for carrying out the daily operations of the customer support for the assigned business unit.
- Process all revenue customer orders in SAP as per the timelines defined for execution of orders.
- Plan effectively to handle business specific peculiarities like month end peaks, high level of consignment transactions, emergency orders etc.
- Process all other orders like return orders, consignment orders, warranty orders, demo orders etc. as per the timelines defined.
- Process all sales schemes on time, based on approvals and documentation.
- Respond to customer enquiries and resolve complaints in a prompt and effective manner.
- Collect C forms from all customers on a timely basis and process debit notes to customers not providing C forms on time on monthly and quarterly basis.
- Process all freight collections, debit / credits etc. on time quarterly.
- Work with customers, sales, Finance Credit Controller and warehouse to provide afterhours / holidays emergency support.
- Actively engage in periodic internal audits, external audits, consignment stock counts etc. and initiate necessary actions as per audit findings.
- Actively interface with the materials and warehouse functions to ensure that the customer orders are processed in a timely manner and the backorders are minimized.
- Actively engage with other functions like finance, regulatory, IT, legal /BCS, Admin etc. as necessary to provide prompt support to all customers.
- Present reports to customers, sales people and head of customer support as per the periodicity stipulated.
- Update customers on order status, back orders once in a week and update the management on a monthly basis.
- Provide honest, rapid, reliable, and efficient service to all the customers at all times.
- Ensure strict compliance to all legal, regulatory, statutory and ethical norms.
PG diploma / degree in Business Management or Supply Chain Management (SCM) [Nice to Have, not must]