Revenue Analyst Accounting And Financial Modeling - Gurgaon - Cvent
Cvent as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Revenue Analyst Accounting And Financial Modeling jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Cvent company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Analyst (Financial Planning and Analysis )
The candidate will work as an analyst in Cvent’s financial planning and analysis division. You will be working with senior analysts and managers and assist them in various revenue analyses including but not limited to budget versus actual variance analysis, reforecasts, management reports & ad-hoc projects. You will be required to work with software tools such as the Salesforce CRM platform, Microsoft Dynamics GP accounting platform, BI360 data analysis tool and Microsoft Excel spreadsheets.
Financial Planning and Analysis Team:
Our team of 13 Finance professionals is a close-knit group of dynamic and high-energy professionals working out of our McLean (USA) and Gurgaon offices (5 in McLean and 8 in Gurgaon).
Hybrid Shift 12:00 PM – 9: 30 PM IST
- Assist senior team members in preparing various revenue analyses
- Work on Scheduled Business Metrics reports to be used by Senior Management
- Work on ad-hoc projects ensuring adherence to timelines and quality standards
- Provide information to management by collating and summarizing data; preparing reports; making presentations of findings, analyses, and recommendations
- Generate reports from Salesforce CRM and BI360 data analysis tools
- Graduate/Post Graduate with Commerce/Finance/Statistics/Science background
- Understanding of US GAAP revenue
- 12 months to 36 months experience in Financial Planning and Analysis or accounting function of a multi-national company
- Detailed working knowledge of MS Excel
- Possesses excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Exhibits excellent analytical and logical ability
- Must be articulate, organized, detail-oriented and have the ability to multi-task in a dynamic, fast-changing, entrepreneurial environment
- Displays attention to detail, is deadline focused and has the ability to prioritize and execute multiple tasks at once
- Always maintains a positive attitude and demonstrates out of the box thinking