Enterprise Architect Security Natgrid - New Delhi - Negd
Negd as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Enterprise Architect Security Natgrid jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Negd company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
1) Responsible for design of the overall Enterprise Security Architecture for NATGRID including design of the Integration & Deployment Architectures for Security in Networks, Infrastructure, Middleware, Applications and Systems & Service Management systems.
2) Provide technical assistance for evaluation and selection of Hardware and Software Security product standards and design of standard configurations, to ensure a highly secured IT environment.
3) Provide technical support to the PMU Team, vendors teams etc. for implementation of the Enterprise Security Blueprint.
4) Responsible for working closely with other Enterprise Architects/Implementation Partners for identification of critical architectural & infrastructural gaps and deficiencies in the security of the IT environment; and to recommend solutions to solve potential problems and security issues.
5) Ensure timely up-gradation of Information security norms to keep pace with the Technological changes and ensure that all future NATGRID applications are secured against growing security threats.
6) Coordinate with the Risk function to define the Information Security Policies, Processes and Guidelines for NATGRID and ensure adherence to the same.
Experience includes research, teaching & independent consulting experience in relevant function/domain.Experience in building enterprise security architecture based on business architecture, user requirements and organization policies. Experience in building security solutions at different layers of IT systems like Application, Network & Infrastructure in a unified way.
Masters Degree in science/computer applications or technical qualifications like Bachelors Degree in Engineering/Bachelors Degree in Technology/MBA or Equivalent.
Private sector employee with minimum of 12 years experience in IT function /domain.
Retired government employee who has worked at a Grade Pay of Rs 7,600 and above, with at least 12 years experience in IT function.
Serving government employee working at a Grade Pay of Rs 7,600 and above, with at least 12 years experience in IT function (Eligibility under relevant rules).
Consultancy Timeframe: 1 Year.
Final Output: Design of the NATGRID enterprise security architecture, technical support to the PMU, testing and verification of the final solution.
Location : New Delhi