Technology Manager - Bangalore - Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Technology Manager jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Wells Fargo company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
The Technology Manager will be responsible for managing application development and maintenance tracks aligning to Brokerage Technology group. Team size of 8-15 team members across technologies like C#, SQL/Oracle, UX Design Patterns, Angular/Jquery, Mock and NUnit, TDD (Test Driven Development).
Scope of responsibilities include:
• Perform delivery management functions (development, maintenance, analysis services), collaborating with US technology managers to identify and execute appropriate projects/support areas.
• Manage activities and resources in support of technical projects for various teams / work streams.
• Manage a high performing team. Manages staff, including selecting, training, coaching and evaluating their performance.
• Demonstrate strong Technology and thought leadership.
• Collaborate with remote teams and effectively execute MBOs.
• Manage Planning, Forecasting and optimal utilization of the team.
• Establishes appropriate delivery metrics and implements continuous improvement, developing an innovation culture.
• 12+ years of IT experience with Enterprise application development and maintenance background.
• Managerial and business expertise in the Financial domain
• Exposure to Agile delivery processes
• Knowledge of technical project management methodologies and tools
• Strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills with ability to communicate effectively across organizational lines and with virtual team members; strong relationship building skills.
• Strong people management skills.
• Excellent problem solving, decision-making, and analytical skills
• Strong implementation skills; highly organized, self-directed and takes initiative