Service Assurance Manager Itso - - Shell
Shell as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Service Assurance Manager Itso jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Shell company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
The Site Assurance Manager (SAM) acts as the main business rep of the IT organization at a specific site or group of sites towards business organization and Infrastructure suppliers. The SAM is accountable for maintaining close contacts with the user groups, business teams, including application portfolio teams, to identify structural IM&IT issues and to receive their feedback on the delivery of infrastructure services. SAM is responsible of the site integrity and services acts as the business representative for problem, request and change management process. The SAM activates the wider Upstream SOM organization to address structural operational IT issues and/or handle upcoming business requirements.
- Accountable for safe and successful execution of activities defined as HSE critical, identification and management of operational HSE risks and the development of an enhanced HSE culture, particularly by steering and influencing the suppliers and working with other stakeholders e.g. Facilities Management.
- Managing the relationship with the business, ensuring demand and new/changed requirements are identified and reported to the correct Business facing SOM.
- Assuring services are delivered according to SLA, reporting deviations from agreed targets, collecting feedback from the users and reporting the user experience and Escalating serious service incidents that threaten business continuity with the Integration Managers in SOM Service Integration department, assisting with incident and problem resolution.
- Acting as a focal point for IM&IT changes impacting the user community within their scope, assessing the impact of the change on the business environment, communicating the change with the business community and authorizing the implementation of change.
- Participating in the Request to Pay process, ensuring service requests are approved, service receipts are confirmed and payments are authorized.
- Owning the local assets inventory, local spend and be the contract holder for local contracts required for service delivery.
- Shape consumer demand and uphold the demand policies.
- Ensuring security and compliance activities are executed in line with compliance requirements.
- Provide quarterly input on the supplier confidence survey, including backing information to justify the scores.
- Ensuring the onsite services delivery provide the contracted services and provide quarterly feedback on their performance.
- No direct reports but the Service Assurance Managers provide leadership and direction to the wider delivery organizations supporting the business both within the application portfolio teams, retained organization and infrastructure/application service providers.
- The Service Assurance manager acts as the site host for the infrastructure delivery staff at that location and will provide guidance and direction to delivery staff resident at that location.
- The SAM is accountable for safe and successful execution of activities defined as HSE critical .
Skills & Requirements:
- Years of Experience: 8 to 12 years of corporate IT experience
- Degree in IT
- Strong communication skills.
- Good analytical skills.
- Broad understanding of the Upstream business.
- Extensive experience in IT project management.
- Evidence of strong relationship and influencing skills with people at all levels in the organization and in diverse cultures.
- Ability to work with other disciplines in a global environment, and to bridge technical, commercial and IM/IT skills.
- Excellent understanding of project management, project finance and TCO.
- Ability to communicate with and understand the needs of non-technical internal clients.
- Strong organizational skills and manage remote IT resources as well as coordinate regional resources and initiatives.
- Broad knowledge of infrastructure service offerings.
- Ability to work effectively and maintain composure under pressure.