Instrument Supervisor - Ankleshwar - Hiring Heads
Hiring Heads as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Instrument Supervisor jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Hiring Heads company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Testing of Analog & Digital Instruments like Pressure,Temperature,Flowa ndLevel Transmitters.
- Plant Maintenance in instrumentation & control.
- Calibration of all instruments like Transmitters, Control valve, Positioner, Gauges, Switches, etc.
- Maintenance of Ash Handling Systems.
- Verification of Piping & Instruments Diagram and Major Equipments, Valves.Piping & Supports.
- Installation of additional instruments like Transmitters, Thermocouple and RTDs during the plant operation, at its full load condition.
- Involved in Installation of Suspended Particle Monitoring System, and cable layed to control room. Performed zero calibration.
- Calibration of pressure gauge & temperature gauge. Perform loop checking.
- Perform daily inspections and supervise all instrumentation works. Acknowledge all problem reports by the operation group.
- Worked with thermocouple (k type), Resistance temperature detector (3 element) and performed troubleshooting of field instruments like vibration sensor, transmitters, temperature elements etc..
- Servicing of Solenoid valves, Power cylinders, Air regulators and Magnetic Float Switch.
- Easily understand and identify the DCS I/O cable list of instruments in control panel.
- Easily understand and identify the PLC I/O cable list of instruments in PLC (ABB, Siemence) panel.
- Knowledge and Checking PLC Cycle.
- Troubleshooting of fault in communication cable between control room and field instruments.
- AUTOMATION of Ash Handling System is carried out using Pressure switches and SOVs in field side and connected to DCS I/O panel