Senior Operate Landscape Manager Reporting Itso - - Shell
Shell as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Senior Operate Landscape Manager Reporting Itso jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Shell company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
The Group Controller portfolio is a key business IT application portfolio in Finance IT and in the Shell Group. Errors or delays in processing can incur significant impact on shareholder value with impact on Shell’s reputation. The Group Reporting applications are some of the most critical systems within Shell. Most applications are marked as Business Critical. A number of applications contain Most Confidential data and are in SOX scope.
Senior Operate Landscape Manager (Sr OLM) will lead a team of support engineers that deliver the 2nd and 3rd line application support to the Shell Group Reporting portfolio in a 16x5 shift and during certain periods 24x7 shift with on-call outside service hours.
The purpose of this role is to supervise the execution of the Run & Maintain Application Support to Group Reporting. This includes Service Manager ticket documentation, email handling, escalation of incidents, transition of knowledge to the Application Support Desk team, and staff utilization. Besides that there is a direct contact with the Business as the first line team also acts as business support desk.
- Liaising with Business and Delivery Vertical to represent GF SOM on the Operating Plan, Service reviews, SLA and projects within the landscapes.
- Be E2E accountable for the Operate Landscape lifecycle, working with the Business Interface and Delivery Verticals to enable innovation.
- Taking care of data integrity during submission periods.
- Coordinating and monitoring data distributions, data archiving, reorganization and housekeeping activities in relation to the application(s) environment.
- Manage releases and changes using effective controls.
- Be the sign-off point for Transition to Support (agreement to deploy, agreement to operate).
- Ensure that end- to- end performance is monitored and maintained.
- Meeting the business driven ESM KPIs for their landscapes, and propose and implement necessary Return to Green plans and overall Service Improvements.
- Own the DRP and provide assurance that technical and organization facilities for IT business continuity are implemented and guaranteed.
- Ensure health of landscape by proactively ever greening the components to the target operating environment.
- Handle escalations on delivery of services.
- People management, including staff reviews, staff development and coaching.
- Ensure compliance with SOX controls and reporting
- Perform quality check on the control tasks executed by the team and ensure that the specific task are carried out as per the work instructions
- Participate in improvement process for controls execution that leads to top quartile performance
- Ensure the team participate and contribute to knowledge management process by documenting new issues and process in knowledge repository and share to the team as knowledge sharing session
- Have broader understanding of environment to be able to provide additional insight to problem solving that has a greater benefit for the larger community.
- Due to the necessary handling of and access to highly sensitive and privileged information, the successful applicant for this position will need to agree to additional background screening. The Job Offer will only happen after the Screening process
- Maintaining (complex) application landscapes of which most are Business Critical. (Most Confidential)
- The Sr OLM is a role within the Organization driving a Landscape focus instead of a horizontal component focus.
- The success of this role is highly dependent on the relationships built with the Component Landscape Managers (CLMs) to ensure successful landscape service performance.
- The Sr OLM must be comfortable engaging with Business, business analysts, and vendors to identify solutions to existing problems. Must be able to translate complex technical issues into simple business terminology on which basis the Business organization can make informed decisions
- Direct reports: appr. 5
Qualifications and Skills
- Graduate / Post Graduate or equivalent with relevant experience preferably in Application Support.
- At least 8 years of experience in an application support environment or in managing a support team. Beneficial to also have experience with project coordination/participation.
- Knowledge of financial processes related to Group Reporting.
- Knowledge of SAP Netweaver, BW/BPC, EPM and SAP BI4 Reporting (or equivalent).
- Proven record of people management skills, including working in a global/regional/virtual environment with diverse cultures.
- Language: Fluent in English (oral and written).
- Team player, works effectively and communicates well with all levels of organization (business and IT).
- Able to assess & handle critical situations, and co-ordinate with many team players to restore normal IT service.
- Proven ability to work collaboratively & influence others in a virtual cross-functional, multi-application, multi-service provider environment.
- Experience in coaching/mentoring team members.
- Operate effectively with minimal supervision.
- The job requires stand-by on call support outside of standard working hours during specific period (month end, quarter end). Potentially occasional work on the weekend is required during hypercare/special period.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to deal with conflict and ambiguity effectively.
- Functional understanding of the ITIL processes, e.g., Incident Management, Problem Management, Change and Release management.
- Good customer-facing, interpersonal and communications (oral and written) skills.
- Strong problem analysis and trouble-shooting skills.
- Very good learning attitude.
- Strong relationships with others involved in providing end-to-end support (infrastructure, supplier, etc.).
- Knowledge and experience in ensuring supportability and transition of new solutions and tooling into support.
- Able to work in a cross-functional, multi-application, multi-service providers environment.
- Knowledge of excel and specifically in advance pivoting and macro’s would is preferred.