Store Manager - Vikhroli - Obox
Obox as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Store Manager jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Obox company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Client: Its an interior designing studio
- Plan manpower deployment in different departments on a rotational basis.
- Motivate and develop Team members and set individual goals for them.
- Ensure the shop floor and back area is neat and clean at all times.
- Coordinate with housekeeping, maintenance, and security for smooth operation.
- Prepare monthly and weekly sales reports.
- Ensure stock count is done daily.
- Book merchandise for the store from the Merchandiser.
- Inventory Management .
- Attend to key clients personally.
- Resolve customer queries and grievances.
- Recruitment of new employees.
- Send report on Market trend analysis to the Management.
- Manage the overall operational concerns of the department including its physical management, safety and security and housekeeping.
- Ensure that adequate number of contact staff is deployed at the right places and establish grooming standards for them.
- Survey Competitor Brands.
Location: Vikhroli West
Working Days : Tuesday to Sunday ( Monday will be the weekly off )
Working Time : 10 am to 7 pm / 11 am to 8 pm
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹420,000.00 /year
- Store Management: 3 years