Bbwc Ahmedabad - Ahmedabad - Hdfc Bank
Hdfc Bank as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Bbwc Ahmedabad jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Hdfc Bank company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
Managing a portfolio between 20-35 BBG credit relationships depending on the geography covered and the branches mapped to the RM and maintain HNW relationship management of the BBG customers in order to provide quality service to the customers.
1. Regular Branch interaction for lead generation for BBG and updates on the leads 2. Documentation pre-disbursement (Doc collection, legal & TSR, Valuation etc.) and post disbursement, including deferral closure 3. Updating LTS and conversion of leads generated by the branches 4. Cross sell of various asset products, other liability accounts, TPP products to the existing Relationships and its group accounts raised as HNW 5. Increasing the IPH and CTG to ensure revenue maximization
Customer relationship management
1. Cam Preparation & query resolution 2. Customer negotiation on rates and other issues relating to charges 3. Daily servicing of customer – Issuance of Cheque books, DDs, cash deposition / withdrawal issues, solvency certificates, RTGS, trade & fx transaction, etc 4. Preparation of customer profiling sheet and identifying cross sell and revenue increasing opportunities
Coordinating with internal and external stakeholders
1. Co-ordination with credit for CAM approval, deferral waiver / extension & other customer requirements like Buyers credit, TOD’s 2. Co-ordination with local Ops for disbursement of a case, TOD limit setting, submission of Stock Statement 3. Housekeeping including CAM renewals, deferral closure, Call memos, stock statements, insurance renewals, Plant visit, Site visit etc 4. Stressed accounts / Exit account management, follow-up and regularization of TOD’s
1. Should have completed Minimum two year in the current Job.
2. MBA in Finance or Marketing / Chartered Accountants with relevant experience between 1 to 5 years 3. Very good communication skills and relationship management skills 4. The candidate should be confident, aggressive and have a flair for sales 5. Through knowledge of financials is required
Dimpy Goria Recruiter
Anuja Gupta Recruiter