Associate Product Manager - Bangalore - Zeomega Inc
Zeomega Inc as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Associate Product Manager jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Zeomega Inc company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Title: Associate Product Manager
Department: PMG – Analytics & BI
Job Type: Full Time
The Associate Product Manager will plan, organize and control the growing product line through product life cycle to meet corporate growth objectives.
PRINCIPLE JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Work with Product Managers to define the product strategy and roadmap for assigned Modules.
• Manage product life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities.
• Accountable to own & maintain the functionalities for assigned modules/group of modules.
• Be an expert on assigned product components & also with respect to the competition.
• Drive & manage Jiva core product track and client specific solutions track side by side.
• Responsible to accept or reject any CR/ER along-with logical reasons behind his/her decision.
• Deliver product artefacts (BCD’s, BRDs and PRD/FRS).
• Provide artifacts walkthrough sessions to all cross functional teams and answer their queries.
• Mentor & manage teams of Product analysts & APM’s, assign and review their work.
• Accountable to Review / approve / reject product artefacts done by Product Analysts.
• Define product visions by thorough market research, competitor’s research, policy impacts & tech feasibility.
• Work with PD to share product vision, clarify queries, resolve issues & provide solutions.
• Work as SPOC on assigned module for Implementation team to provide expert solutions for gaps.
• Work with SME’s to review solutions for policy & customer practices impact on ER/CR & NPI’s.
• Work with SME’s all cross-functional teams to bring ideas for ER/NPI’s and prepare business case.
• Work with sales teams to help them on RFP’s, accompany them for client presentations.
• Work with marketing teams on market positioning, market sizing and & product promotions.
• Work with external third parties to assess partnerships and licensing opportunities.
• Run beta and pilot programs with early-stage products and samples.
• Able to mentor and lead a small team of analysts effectively.
• Be creative & curious to bring NPI and act as a leader for driving Product Vision.
• Interact with clients, as needed, along with PSG Bas.
• Prepare artifacts such as ER Diagram, Visio workflows and other documents as needed.
• Mentor and monitor trainees, new joinees, Associate Analysts.
COMPETENCY STATEMENT (S)
• Compliance - Comply with the policies and processes of the Company.
• Accuracy - Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
• Analytical Skills - Ability to use thinking and reasoning to solve a problem.
• Adaptability - Ability to adapt to change in the workplace.
• Communication, Oral - Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word.
• Interpersonal - Ability to get along well with a variety of personalities and individuals.
• Communication, Written - Ability to communicate in writing clearly and concisely.
• Business Acumen - Ability to grasp and understand business concepts and issues.
• Initiator – Ability to take initiative.
• Problem Solving - Ability to find a solution for or to deal proactively with work-related problems.
• Team player – Ability to be a good team player and also manage team effectively.
• Creative - Ability to think in such a way as to produce a new concept or idea.
• Motivator – Ability to self-motivate and motivate team members.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
• Proven interpersonal skills
• Experience in US healthcare payer and provider markets is required
• Knowledge of full Software and Content Development Life Cycle (CDLC) is required
• Understanding of designing software and familiarity with Agile SDLC methodologies is required
• Sound knowledge of SQL is required
• Strong knowledge on Excel and Microsoft products
• Strong verbal and written communication skills with experience directly working with business/subject matter experts as well as technical stakeholders
• Person should be a strong team builder and have passion for team dynamics
• Positive attitude with open mind to accept new ideas and creative thinking
• Product Strategy and road map, Product Life Cycle, Module functionalities, Gap Analysis, BRD, PRD & FRS, Customer Practice Impacts, ER Diagrams, Client Presentations with sales, RFPs
• Business Analysis experience in a similar work area or healthcare industry
• Experience in software design and development preferred
• Knowledge of Rules and Rules engines, Clinical Assessments and Reporting tools such as SSRS
• Knowledge of Clinical measures and Standards bodies such as CMS, NCQA, HEDIS & PQRS
• Knowledge of EMR , EHR, HIE and HL7 preferred
• Knowledge of data warehousing concepts and ER diagrams preferred
Education: BTech / BE/M Tech / MCA/ BSc/ MSc or equivalent.
Experience: Minimum 8 - 10 years of experience in relevant technology and industry.