Interact Ops Associate - Bangalore - State Street
State Street as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Interact Ops Associate jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of State Street company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
About State Street
Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and smart, engaged employees are essential to our continued success.
Our promise to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and able to meet their full potential infuses our company values. It’s also part of our commitment to inclusion, development and engagement, and corporate social responsibility. You’ll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Join us.
The Interactive Factsheet Specialist position in Bangalore is responsible for extracting, preparing, reviewing and approve /publish SSgA Fund Factsheets based on performance and analytics data through upstream systems like FIPC, Performance reports, custody reports etc.
This position involves coordinating with various teams like Interactive Product Specialists, Interactive Technical teams, PMG, Fund Management and Marketing teams to ensure appropriate configurations and review of factsheets.
The position is significant and has high visibility to important stakeholders like Marketing, Client Facing / Reporting teams.
It provides several learning and exploring opportunities.
In addition to the above primary responsibility, the role demands accurate and timely communication of issues , failures and resolution in these cases.
The reporting line is to the manager, Interactive business support and operations, Bangalore who will provide direction and supervision during the on-boarding process.
Duties And Responsibilities
- The specialist will be responsible to follow the standard operating procedures defined and made available during the onboarding process to configure factsheets, review and approve / publish accordingly
- Monitor the generation of Factsheet instances on a daily/monthly basis to ensure timely generation and approval.
- Perform follow-ups with dependent upstream data providers to meet Business Deadlines for Factsheet report generations.
- Resolve support issues directly or through partnership with performance or accounting teams, technical support for any issue encountered in the regular production cycle of factsheet generation and data issues.
- He / She will be an active member of the Interactive Factsheet group and will communicate and work with global teams to ensure all defined objectives of the group is achieved.
- Will field any factsheet related production issues pro-actively and will follow the resolution process in cases where it has been defined. In unique scenarios and complex cases, reach out to appropriate teams or Manager for guidance and follow up till the issues are resolved.
- Create regular metrics reports and distribute to stakeholders and constantly seek feedback and improvements
Preferred Experience & Qualification:
- Close to 1.5 years of industry experience with a company of repute, preferably in the Investment Banking domain having proven experience in handling of system configurations for client reporting.
- Master’s degree or specialization in finance operations.
- Working experience of MS office suite.
- Excellent communication covering oral, written, and presentations aspects is a must to interact with key stake holders that include external teams, Boston, Bangalore & other colleagues as needed.
- Excellent analytical skills with a keen eye to details and problem solving ability.
- 11:00 am – 8:00 pm on most business days, however due to growing business demands, the candidate must be willing to work in US based shifts (6 pm to 3 am), if required.
Rec ID - 147958
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.