Avp - - Bank America
Bank America as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Avp jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Bank America company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Overview * (Bank of America overview, BA Continuum India overview, Business Overview)
Bank of America is one of the world's largest financial institutions, serving individual consumers, small- and middle-market businesses and large corporations with a full range of banking, investing, asset management and other financial and risk management products and services. BA Continuum is a nonbank subsidiary of Bank of America, part of our Global Delivery Center of Expertise in the bank. Our employees help our customers and clients at every stage of their financial lives, helping them connect to what matters most. This purpose defines and unites us. Every day, we are focused on delivering value, convenience, expertise and innovation for the individuals, businesses and institutional investors we serve worldwide. We are committed to attracting and retaining top talent across the globe to ensure our continued success. Along with taking care of our customers, we want to be the best place for people to work and aim at creating a work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.BA Continuum India Pvt. Ltd. supports business process, information technology and knowledge process across Consumer Banking, including Card and Home Loans, Legacy Asset Servicing, Global Banking and Markets, and Global Wealth and Investment Management lines of business at Bank of America.
Process Overview *
The FAKC (Finance and Accounting Knowledge Center) was set up in 2007 as a part of the CFO Global Delivery strategy to provide offshore delivery to Line of Business and Enterprise Finance functions. The capabilities hosted include Accounts Payable, General Accounting & Reconciliations, Management Reporting & Analysis, Research & Analytics, Financial Transaction Processing, Finance Systems Support and Supply Chain Management.
Over the years, the scope of FAKC has been expanded to include operations for other enterprise control functions like Human Resources and Risk and Compliance.
Job Description *
Sourcing COE is divided into four Towers and Sourcing Support Associates located in Gurgaon, India within these Towers are providing sourcing support across Bank of America global operations. The Sourcing Center of Excellence (COE) Tower Lead will lead one of such Towers.
The Sourcing COE Tower Lead will serve the role as an extension of one of the global Sourcing Tower and get sourcing requests executed. Sourcing COE Tower Lead will closely work with global Sourcing, Line of Business Partners, Vendor Managers, Category Managers, and other Support Partners including Legal and Internal Control Function located across Bank of America’s global footprint.
Each Tower team is further divided into 3-4 sub-towers and comprises of 5-8 team per sub-tower members with GDCE Asia Pacific job titles such as Manager, Assistant Manager, Team Leader, Team Developer. Teams is responsible for executing sourcing requests assigned to them, such as processing sub-agreements to Master Agreements, Non-Disclosure Agreements, Change Orders, Statement of Work, Addendum, Amendments, Contract Extensions, Evaluation Agreements etc in the ARIBA system for respective Sourcing categories.
- Facilitating and clarifying workflow between Sourcing Support, Line of Business, global Sourcing, and Vendor Manager Partners regarding business requirements, contract type, contract language, and Standard Operating Procedure (SOR) artifacts.
- Expediting requests for Sourcing/Business designated work from stakeholders and providing assistance to Sourcing COE associates.
- Serving as the escalation single point of contact for all matters and questions with business requirements, contracts, and SOR requirements for Sourcing COE associates. These matters include red-lining contract documents and negotiations with Vendors.
- Acting as a control point and providing feedback on Quality Assurance (QA) review of contracts for Sourcing COE associates.
- Ensuring contracts are signed by an authorized signatory.
- Driving a culture & helping Sourcing COE associates within team to identify & achieving saving opportunities.
- Responding to issues with Vendor Registration and ARIBA enablement for e-invoicing.
- Interaction with Line of Business and other business partners.
- Drive operational excellence within team.
- Ensure KPIs and other metrics are met.
- Providing timely resolution to team dynamics and appropriately address operational & behavioral issues.
- Professional development of associates within team.
Education * Graduate or Post Graduate, with MBA degree from a premier institute & strong process delivery & sourcing background
Certifications If Any Not mandatory; but a supply chain certification will be an added advantage
Experience Range * 11+ years of Sourcing and Procurement experience working in a global environment across multiple time zones and communicating with senior/middle management levels of diverse stakeholders
Mandatory skills *
- Experience with managing multi-million dollar Sourcing categories
- Working knowledge of the ARIBA system for contracts and Sourcing events
- Keen understanding of contract types and contract terms and conditions
- Capable of red-lining documents, creating agreements, and negotiating with Vendors
- Analyze fee and price models to determine contract value.
- Decision making about contract negotiations and when to engage support partners (Finance, Audit, Tax, Insurance, Vendor Administration, and Legal) and to expedite & escalate risk issues appropriately
- Contract drafting experience in Technology, Investment Banking, Professional Services
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Flexibility to deal with multiple concurrent issues and tasks - ability to self-manage and prioritize
Desired skills *
- High level of ownership and attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and drive results
- Background with leading multi-cultural cross-functional teams
- Experience with leading organizational change
- Contribute & Lead global projects
- Willing to work in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite of desktop applications
Work Timings * Flexible between 12:30 PM till 9:30 PM
Job Location * SEZ-II, Gurgaon
Posting Date : 14/02/2017
Location : IN--Gurugram