Manufacturing Engineer Manuf Eng Specialist - Sanand - General Electric
General Electric as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Manufacturing Engineer Manuf Eng Specialist jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of General Electric company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
The Manufacturing Process Engineer – Machining will demonstrate leadership in developing manufacturing processes and programs for an area or business segment. In this role, you will utilize your experience or expertise to solve problems, develop & execute manufacturing methods / processes to achieve short-term & some long-term business goals
Develop & maintain manufacturing methods & create process routings.
- Support Design / build / procurement of necessary tooling & finishing within budgets
- Support equipment upgrades from purchase through installation.
- Drive cost productivity in functional area thru’ process validation & equipment changes / modification
- Supports programmers & machine tool operators to resolve challenging and complex manufacturing processes
- Provides root cause analysis to resolve any technical issues that arise during production & support cycle time reduction
- Upholds and participates in the quality & EHS programs and performs other duties as assigned
- Support EHS projects in designated area
- Ensure processes contribute to a safe work environment.
- Identify & reduce sources of labour efficiency variations.
- Identify & reduce product quality issues caused by process variation.
- Support the quality function through integration of ISO / QC documentation & Manufacturing methods Instructions.
- Lead high impact process & quality improvement projects yielding significant reduction in defects & increased productivity
- Track / drive root cause analysis & corrective/preventive actions
- Utilize lean-manufacturing principles / Value Stream mapping & participate in action workouts to improve process capability, reduce overall costs, & increase capacity.
- Drive production matrices with Safety & Compliance Culture
- Develop & establish Shop floor teams for the plant to deliver production as per business objectives
Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical or Production Engineering
- Minimum 7 – 12 years in Medium / Heavy Industry / preferably in steam turbine & generator manufacturing
- Strong background in the interpretation of engineering drawings / specifications & manufacturing processes.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work closely with diverse team members.
- Having working experience of Oracle / SAP ERPs for Shop planning & execution
- Knowledge of large steam & gas turbine stationary and rotating components
- In depth understanding of manufacturing hours with ability to choose cutting tools, understand tool function, understand which tools are needed for manufacturing steps, setting of work/job, Critical operations, and understanding of programs
Strong oral and written communication skills. Strong interpersonal and leadership skills. Ability to work independently and in shifts when needed. Strong problem solving skills.
Locations: India; Sanand
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.