Sales Representative - New Delhi - Medtronic
Medtronic as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Sales Representative jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Medtronic company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Sales Executive/Territory Manager – ST (Navigation)
Regional Manager – ST
v MAIN PURPOSE: · To achieve sales revenue and market share targets for the territory of Eastern UP and Bihar, by promoting NT/ENT products to doctors/ specialists and patients/end users.
· Develop and maintain long-term relationships with customers.
· Understand market sales opportunities and close orders to meet sales targets. Seek opportunities to open new accounts and start new programs.
v KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES:
Secondary AOP Responsibility · Responsible for achieving Secondary AOP/Targets in terms of product units and revenue and increase total company market share in assigned territory.
· Support in creating and implementing an annual business plan with quarterly updates.
- Ensure coverage of all accounts on the basis of customer segmentation within territory in agreement with the manager to maintain optimum level of exposure.
- Maintain and expand existing business and develop new business opportunities.
Increase Coverage · Seek new customers and formulate and follow up plans for such action as directed by the Regional Sales Manager.
· Aggressively solicits orders from present and prospective customers for the products assigned.
· Expand the customer base and sales by establishing regular contact with key specialists, technical staff and administration personnel.
Marketing Intelligence & Reporting · Recognize and understand competitive products, features, strengths in relation to the company’s products. · Gather market intelligence as an audit on hospital usage, competitor products and pricing, also continual updates on general competitive activities.
· Communicate marketing plans / intelligence/competitor activity promptly, including potential sales leads, and information regarding product price or account activity to Regional Sales Manager and other appropriate company personnel.
· Provide timely information to management regarding customer concerns, issues and market opportunities.
- Ensure ongoing personal training on all product lines and keep up knowledge of current literature in all fields directly related to product lines.
- Acquire knowledge about processes in the organization around marketing events request, product donation and discount request.
- Responsible to participate around his/her Individual Development Plan in consultation with the manager
- Visualize and execute various events as per BCS norms.
Education • Graduate in Science (B.E / B. Tech would be preferred)
• PG degree in Business Management will be an added advantage.
• Computer literacy including sound knowledge of the MS Office suite of software
Relevant prior Experience and Knowledge which will be useful in current role
• 3 /5 years of Experience in Sales – Sales Executive/Territory Manager • Experience of promoting high end capital equipment • Experience of Distribution Management
• Proven sales and negotiations experience
• Familiar with the physics of medical imaging technologies (For Navigation)
• Willing to travel extensively 70%
Skills required for successful performance in this Role
Communication skills and Interpersonal skills • Good verbal communicator and presenter – Good command over English and Regional language
• Professional presentation and "Presence"
• Professional standard of written and verbal communication to sales team and customers
• Ability to quickly establish credibility with all levels of customer base
• People and Relationship building Skills including Networking Skills
Analytical • Logical approach & reasoning skills while analyzing competition & market trends.
• Strong Analytical ability during customer/patient call.
• Ability to deal with ambiguity & persevere to resolve situation at hand
Business partnership • Customer focused: Should have an ability to engage the customers & partner to ramp up business support at the same time being able to deliver value.
• Demonstrated grit in handling challenging customers.
• Understanding and ability to collaborate with channel partners
• Good influencing and convincing skills
• Ability to work effectively in a team environment
Competencies that will help to successfully accomplish the job
Result oriented • Always demonstrates tenacity to achieve assigned AOP and complete the assignment despite challenges
• Well organized, able to set and reset priorities, willing to work extended hours (sometime even beyond call of duty hours) to support emergency cases
• Demonstrate Patience and perseverance while handling customers
• Execution Excellence, Self-Starter, high on initiative
Time Bound • Strong Organizational and time management skills
• Work with a sense of urgency to deliver results in a time bound and cost effective manner
Learning Agility • Agile to keep acquiring and updating product and process knowledge, undergo certification, recertification
• Has ability and willingness to learn from experiences and applies past learning to new situations and changing situations successfully
• Eagerness to learn and expand responsibilities
Change agility • Adaptability and flexibility - to work in a dynamic and complex environment
• Accepts change and motivates self and others to adapt to change
• Flexible, resourceful, adaptable, and thoughtful