Performance Engineering - Chennai - Accenture
Accenture as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Performance Engineering jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Accenture company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Accenture Technology powers our clients’ businesses with innovative technologies—established and emerging—changing the way their people and customers experience work, life and entertainment. Join Accenture Technology and you’ll translate the operational needs of the world’s governments and leading businesses into the innovative technical solutions that will enable them to better serve their customers—your friends, family and neighbors. You’ll deliver everything from point solutions for a single business function to large, long-term outsourcing services, to complex systems integration installations spanning multiple businesses and functions. You’ll create custom-designed solutions or integrate our technology platforms with their operations.
"ROLE: Test Architect
ROLE DESCRIPTION: Performance Architect , Knowledge of AKAMAI , knowledge of Content Mgmt , performance benchmarks , Website Performance , Maintain the performance; Exp: 8-13 years; Key SkillsSkill & Tools Over all 8+ yrs of experience in designing & supporting of Distributed Content Mgmt Applications. Candidate should be from enterprise architecture Background having extensive working experience in large scale customer facing websites. Must have used tool like KeyNote, Web Page Test or Other Website Performance & Availability Monitorin
MUST HAVE SKILLS: Performance Engineering
1. Knowledge of AKAMAI , knowledge of Content Mgmt , performance benchmarks , Website Performance , Maintain the performance
2. Experience in designing & supporting of Distributed Content Mgmt Applications.
3. Should be from enterprise architecture Background having extensive working experience in large scale customer facing websites.
4. Must have used tool like KeyNote, Web Page Test or Other Website Performance & Availability Monitoring. Knowledge of AKAMAI (or any CDN) .
5. Should have overall architecture & working knowledge of Content Mgmt.
6. Analyzing end user performance bottlenecks of our Websites (Content Mgmt.)
7. Profiling application through running and documenting of performance benchmarks Work with management to develop and implement performance improvement initiatives. Review and recommend improvements to existing business websites Maintain the performance &"