Analyst Analytics - Gurgaon - Cvent
Cvent as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Analyst Analytics jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Cvent company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Senior Analyst – Analytics Team
The incumbent will typically focus on data analysis and support all facets of the marketing decision making platform (click stream analysis, outcomes analysis, search analysis, campaign analysis, marketing mix & data analysis). He/she would be involved in analysis in various areas across the organization in projects in Sales, marketing, product analytics and reporting.
- Hands-on with complex SQL queries and data management techniques.
- Create requirements, business/system flow diagrams/DFDs and other documentation to support project deliverables
- Work directly with technical and functional experts to ensure project success and quality
- Provide Business Intelligence and Data Analytics/Visualization
- Developing and implementing databases, data analytics and reporting that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Acquiring data from primary or secondary data sources and maintaining databases/data systems
- Developing, Designing and supporting interactive Tableau Dashboards.
- Operate in a results-oriented manner to achieve projects goals, with a standard of excellence.
- Ability to leverage technology to solve for reporting needs - Advanced Excel, PowerPoint, Tableau
- Interacting with multiple stakeholders as Sales, Marketing, Tech to optimize and recommend insights
- Collaborate with stakeholders at different levels to gather, analyze and document functional requirements
- Natural instinct and passion for digging into data to uncover valuable, actionable insights.
- Fun, flexible, positive attitude.
- Enjoys professional challenges and can adapt to an ever-changing environment
- Engaging, confident presence with ability to clearly communication recommendations, vision, and complex subjects.
- Results-oriented, takes initiative and ownership to get a job done well and on time.
- Bachelor’s degree (MBA preferred)
- Understanding of hospitality analytics would be preferred.
- Candidates with knowledge of database would be required. SQl, access, Excel.
- Knowledge on SPSS, R would be preferred, not a must skill.
- Minimum experience required is 4 years and should have spent atleast 2 years in client facing role.
- Should have exposure to data analysis, reporting & presentation skills on data interpretation.
- Should have exposure working in advanced excel, SQL and data analysis.