Senior Engineer - Bangalore - Sungard Availability Service
Sungard Availability Service as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Senior Engineer jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Sungard Availability Service company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Job Profile: Senior Engineer/Specialist/Lead – QA
Location – Bangalore
Education: Computer Science, IT or Electronics Engineering degree (B.E. or equivalent)
Desired Experience: 4-9 Years
Mandatory Skill: Manual testing, Agile methodologies, Automation using Selenium Web driver (Java as preferred language), Exposure to bug tracking tool (JIRA or others)
Secondary Skill: API testing (Manual and Automation), Exposure to version control system like github, svn etc.,
- Strong experience in Manual Testing of Enterprise Class application and portal
- Good Knowledgeable of different Servers and Operating System components
- Should be self-driven engineer with desire to use practical and professional concepts in QA along with application of QA standards and procedures to resolve routine issues
- Should be able to write use cases based on product requirements, execute them and report issues in bug tracking system
- Strong experience in UI Automation using Selenium web driver & Automation framework development, preferably used Java as programming language
- Good experience in Agile methodology (Scrum model). Actively participated in scrum meetings like - daily standup, sprint planning, spring review, design discussions, client Demo
- Good to have exposure in API testing (manual and automation)
- Works cohesively with team members in pursuit of team & project goals. Participates in group activities within the team. Builds stable working relationships internally.