Front Office For Upcoming Rooms Hotel Comfort Inn Bangalore - Bangalore - Choice Hospitality India Pvt Ltd
- Front Office For Upcoming Rooms Hotel Comfort Inn Bangalore
- Choice Hospitality India Pvt Ltd
- Bangalore KA
- 17 Feb, 2017 3 days ago
Choice Hospitality India Pvt Ltd as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Front Office For Upcoming Rooms Hotel Comfort Inn Bangalore jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Choice Hospitality India Pvt Ltd company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
SkillSet: Front office, . OUTLINE OF DUTIES : 1. Assists in assuring customer satisfaction and maximization of room revenue by supervising the Front Office operation 2 Addresses questions or problems pertaining to customer room accommodations and rates. 3 Controls open and closed dates, availability and condition of room.
4 Provides effective keys control and participate in matters relating to customer room security. 5 Insures customer mail handling and message delivery systems function efficiently. 6 Provides control over rates; implements approved rate changes. 7 Monitors advance deposit procedure.
8. Meets and exceeds customer expectations by ensuring department provides 9. Conducts training on a regular basis. 10.
Provides staff with the skills training to provide value added service to customers. 11. Utilizes one-on-one training skills 12. Monitors service and teamwork on a regular basis and counsels employees on teamwork 13 Performs other duties as required to provide service and teamwork.
14. Assists in preparing reports as requested to develop a more informative database for applicable decision-making 15. Maintains statistics on rooms and reservations, customer arrivals and departures, average occupancy rates, and related information. 16.
Assists in preparation of annual budget; assures department operates within approved budget. 17. Revises daily forecast whenever statues change and informed department heads as necessary. 18.
Checks and revises night clerk Source of Business report. 19. Coordinates billing with the Accounting Department. 20.
Utilizes leadership skills and motivation techniques in order to maximize employee productivity and satisfaction of direct reports. 21. Selects, orients, and trains qualified employees 22. Conducts effective employee meetings and counselling sessions.
23. Determines, communicates, and monitors achievement of standards of performance on a timely basis. 24. Employs RESPECTFUL discipline as required.
25. Assists in the planning and coordination of hotel housing activities by working closely with Sales, Catering, Housekeeping, and other departments. 26. Checks daily for out-of-order rooms, VIP rooms, and special accommodation requests.
27. Assists in the development of package plans 28. Assists in maximizing occupancy by supervising the accurate listing of all future reservations. 29.
Pre blocks all special requests and/or VIP accommodations. 30. Provides effective sales effort at Front Desk to maximize rooms revenue. 31.
Contributes to the total occupancy of all Choice Hotels by serving as a reservation liaison with other Choice Hotels. 32. Confers closely with the Front Office Manager at all times and takes every opportunity to become familiar with all aspects of the position in order to fill in whenever required. 33.
Assures the cleanliness and orderly condition of the Front Office area by conducting daily inspections. 34. Checks Front Office machines and equipment periodically. 35.
Maintains Front Office supplies. 36. Maintains safe working conditions within department and hotel. 37.
Ensures that all employees follow safety rules and procedures. 38. Takes corrective action where required to improve safety of work areas 39. Keeps immediate supervisor promptly and fully informed of all problems or unusual matters of significance.
40. Performs all duties and responsibilities in a timely and efficient manner in accordance with established company policies and procedures to achieve the overall objectives of this position. 41. Maintains a favourable working relationship with all other company employees to foster and promote a cooperative and harmonious working climate.
Candidates from Hotel Industry only.