Credit Officer - - Ujjivan
Ujjivan as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Credit Officer jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Ujjivan company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
- A graduate preferably with accounts, math's or statistical background with a field exposure/ experience of minimum one to three years in the field preferably microfinance.
- Computer knowledge in basic and MS-office
- At least 1 year in Ujjivan as a Loan Officer or Credit Officer - IL
- Plan the daily activities and work related requirements including work output and quality of the credit appraisals conducted
- Completion of loan approval and related work within the below norms and other norms as may be added from time to time
- Specified turn around time is met,
- Ensuring approval norms & criteria are met
- Approving high value loan proposals as may be defined from time to time
- Planning random field visits to branches for himself/herself based on
- Any specific requirements such as high value loan approval needs
- Rescheduling of customer loan outstanding,
- Write off of existing non – performing loans as per rules,
- Field visits will also be scheduled based on other needs and availability of manpower for the following purposes.
- Review of the field processes where short falls will directly affect the quality of the loan portfolio,
- Pre customer acquisition visits to ensure that necessary field procedures are being followed to ensure quality customer acquisition and initial health of loan portfolio.
- Post customer acquisition visits to ensure the continued health of the loan customers / loan portfolio,
- sorting out issues arising in the approval process, and
- All field visits will be planned (appropriate sample or event) and supported by HO research of available data. Please note the above list for visit purposes is not an exhaustive list of needs / purposes. Some of the basis for planned field visits could be
- Customers / branches with relationship / repayment issues.
- Perform analytical / quantitative analysis of the trends of loan portfolio repayments and customer base on a weekly and monthly basis. This analysis will be the basis of managing the overdue and collection aspects of the loan portfolio, as well as identifying other adverse trends.
- Act as interface between the field, operations, MIS personnel and any other similar requirements from time to time.
- Any other work as may be assigned by superiors/management from time to time.
- Co-ordinate with legal and technical vendors
- Provide guidance and act as advisor to sales team in proposal making.