Erp Analyst - Pune - Honeywell
Honeywell as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Erp Analyst jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Honeywell company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Part of a global SAP COE team responsible for the implementation, maintenance and enhancement of the global SAP ERP Lite solution, with primary focus on the Logistics Execution module of SAP. This is to enable the strategic business groups to operate robustly, and efficiently, whilst also driving innovation and new capabilities in support of the business goals.
• Act as the primary link between the business requirements and the underlying capability of the SAP LE module, ensuring that the solutions delivered are robust, efficient and deliver the maximum possible value to the business.
• Provide support to other module areas of SAP, especially the MM and SD modules.
• Provides SAP expertise to support the realization and design of the "functional" processes.
• Configuring the SAP system to meet the business requirements
• Creation of functional specifications for LE Function based on the business requirement.
• Responsibility for ensuring that the solution design and rationale for the design, is fully understand by the relevant user population.
• Ensure that all users are able to operate new business process effectively with minimum impact to the business
• Be a champion for the SAP solution, and a champion for the benefits of change.
• Partner with Functional Implementation Leader team, Deployment Leads and other key parties to ensure a successful project implementation
• Participate , communicate , work in a Cross functional /cross cultural team effectively
• Bachelors degree in related field
• Demonstrated expertise in SAP Logistics execution (LE), design and development.
• Experience in delivering other areas SAP modules, especially SD, PP, or MM.
• At least 2 full lifecycle implementations of SAP
• Experience in process design, SAP configuration, functional specification development, testing and training required
• Self-directed and able to troubleshoot and solve problems independently as well as a team
• Ability to work in a matrix environment
• Able to deal with ambiguity, and uncertainty
• Can operate in a multi-cultural, global environment
• Ability to communicate at all levels in the organization
• Excellent time management and multi-tasking skills
• Willingness to travel as per the project requirements.
• Experience with SAP Solution Manager, HP Quality Center
• Experience in Six Sigma, Lean or other process-oriented techniques
• SAP Certification in an SAP Module (preferably LE, MM or SD)