Service Dev Deployment Specialist Itso - - Shell
Shell as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Service Dev Deployment Specialist Itso jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Shell company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Service Development refers to evaluating requirements and directly producing or otherwise ensuring relevant deliverables are created by functional teams to establish or capture specific IT services scope, solution architecture and design, information security exposure, commercial provisions (e.g., 3rd party services scope and costs, etc.), deployment approach, solution and service deployment costs, service consumption models, support processes, Service Level Agreements, and associated Run & Maintain costs.
This role is specifically focused on Service Development in areas of Mobility (mobile solutions on iOS and Android platforms) and Advanced Analytics.
Service Development and Deployment Specialist is responsible for:
- Understanding the Service Development process and ensuring deliverables in scope for Service Developments are produced with clarity and quality (either by the specialist directly or by related functional teams, as mutually agreed)
- Development and deployment risks identified early and mitigated successfully
- Scope provisions are clearly defined and all mandatory actions planned and executed (i.e., requirements approval, solution architecture and design, deployment plan, support process development, solution and support cost plan, etc.).
- Follow all relevant Shell standard enterprise-wide processes
- Fully understand and adhere to division of responsibilities between the Service Development team and other teams (project teams, functional teams)
- Work with key stakeholders to establish service intent and establish service definition - what does the service intend to achieve
- Identify and agree on the service enabling components that must be setup – what infrastructure is required, what 3rd party agreements are necessary, what support processes, tools, and skills are required, etc.
- Ensure plans are in place to define and develop solution elements in line with customer approved requirements – how will the solution work e2e and how will the solution be supported
- Work with relevant teams, primarily project and support teams, to establish and follow agreed deployment plans – when will the key activities be executed
- Identify and manage dependencies across co-dependent teams – who will perform key activities and what mutual agreements on activities sequencing and inputs/outputs must be in place
- Where required, work with the Support teams to define new or update existing support processes and support skills specifications
- Ensure services cost model is defined and consumption model and service charges agreed by relevant parties
- Apply Supportability & Transition Management process throughout the service development and deployment lifecycle; Work with relevant parties to ensure that the end-to-end Support Model, processes, personnel, skills, and tools are in place prior to solution or release go-live. Early planning and agreement on Knowledge Transfer and documentation (design, configuration, license plans, etc.) and work products (e.g., code) handover.
- Act as a trusted advisor to project teams and support organizations on support & transition matters. Close interaction required with many global stakeholders crossing a number of functions and timezones.
- Manage engagements and key development with multiple projects and functional teams simultaneously. Regular status reporting to key stakeholders.
- Apply continuous improvement mindset – ensure lessons learned and lookbacks are captured, communicated, and used as input in process improvement.
- Agree on escalation paths and conditions with relevant teams to ensure engagements stay on track
- Identify and ensure all compliance-related aspects are properly planned and executed – mandatory approvals
- Involvement in multiple concurrent engagement and projects (5-8 years on average)
- Must be able to handle competing and conflicting priorities in line with key team and stakeholder objectives
- Dependencies management with many separate teams and groups of stakeholders is critical
- Commitment to plan and timelines across multiple engagements simultaneously requires effective time management skills
- Virtual working in global environment with functionally and culturally diverse teams – may require availability during early morning and/or late evening hours. Managing time and work/life balance is key
- Gaining trust of global stakeholders (virtual) as well as influencing stakeholders is critical. Establishing and maintaining professional credibility.
- Regular interactions with key stakeholders, ranging from operations teams to senior leadership members
- Working with 3rd party solution vendors as well as large IT infrastructure delivery partners and service providers
- Delivering through others with no direct reports
Qualifications and Skills
- Very strong interpersonal and communication skills - verbal and written.
- Proven ability to adjust the level of detail in communication depending on audience – from high level concepts to detailed specifics, with clarity.
- Proven stakeholder management and influencing skills.
- Self-starter with strong planning, analysis, and problem solving skills. Must be able to take and maintain initiative with positive attitude.
- Ability to deal with conflict in a logical, factual, and respectful manner. Ability to operate in a virtual, cross-cultural organisation.
- Proven experience in managing multiple engagements/projects and priorities.
- Experience with IT infrastructure and applications support and support processes, specifically ITIL.
- Experience with Project Management methodologies and approaches – specifically Waterfall and Agile.
- Knowledge of mobile technologies, platforms, and tools such as HTML5, Apigee, EDS, Android, iOS, App Store, Google Play, APIs, SDKs, etc.
- Knowledge of key Analytics industry trends, concepts, tools and frameworks – e.g., Big Data, Hadoop, Data Lakes, in-memory Analytics, ETL, streaming ingestion, R, R Shiny, Apache Spark, Python, etc.
- Knowledge of infrastructure solutions delivery (SaaS, IaaS, PaaS) – e.g., Amazon/AWS and Azure Cloud services
- Experience in process modelling, specifically Support processes definition and documentation
- Experience in cost modelling – infrastructure, licensing, R&M maintain costs analysis and build-up
- Project and Programme Management competencies – must understand project lifecycles and key inputs/outputs
- 5-8 years of experience with the above qualifications & skills
- Proven ability to handle concurrent tasks with appropriate priority and with limited supervision
- Requirements Analysis, Gap Analysis, Systems Thinking.
- Understanding or experience in DevOps
- Prior experience in solution technical requirements analysis and dependencies assessment
- Prior experience in operational support requirements analysis and dependencies assessment
- Understanding of IT Business environment and IT services offerings (e.g., market offerings, experience with IT services providers)
- Experience with Mobile technologies platforms and frameworks
- Experience with Analytics products, platforms, and frameworks
- Graduate / Post Graduate with relevant experience preferably in Application Development & Support / Project Management