Cib Reconciliation Analyst Team Leader Bangalore - Bangalore - Jpmorgan Chase
Jpmorgan Chase as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Cib Reconciliation Analyst Team Leader Bangalore jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Jpmorgan Chase company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.5 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at
The primary responsibility of this position is to perform the day to day Operations for the reconciliations Function.
This individual will be expected to work as part of a very diverse and dynamic team to ensure the daily reconciliation activities in the Asia Core Cash Recon operations are accurately reconciled without errors & to diligently follow the JPM code of conduct.
As a Team Leader - reconciliations, you will be responsible for:
- Actioning the above reconciliation processes and following up on all breaks to their resolution within a timely manner.
- Priority focus given to outstanding reconciliation items across various risk categories ensuring the case files are created and maintained with relevant and up to date information.
- Delivery of reconciliations to internal departments within set timeframes.
- Regular monitoring with internal teams to ensure reconciliation items is being actioned.
- Respond to all internal clients queries within a timely manner.
- Able to work on own initiative.
- Provide support to other members in team in resolving issues.
- Able to prioritize workloads when required.
- Provide technical knowledge support to the team.
4+ years experience in the banking industry, preferably in financial accounting operations
- Bachelor Degree - Accounting, Finance, Business, or Economics
- Proven leadership experience - 1 - 2 years
- Advanced knowledge of account reconciliation processes
- Strong analytical, prioritization, organizational and time management skills.
- Strong multi-tasking and negotiation skills
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written
- Excellent customer service skills with attention to detail
- PC literacy with proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and Access
- Capable of assisting others in research and reconciliation tasks
- Team player with the ability to work productively within a group and maintain a high degree of independence
IN-KA-Bangalore East-Embassy Golf Links - Blue Bay / 33308
CORPORATE & INVESTMENT BANK