Systems Engineer Mainframe - Bangalore - Lowe Services India
Lowe Services India as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Systems Engineer Mainframe jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Lowe Services India company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Primary Skill: -
- Installation of DB2 in Linux/Unix Server’s.
- Migration of DB2 Server’s from Lower level to Higher Level.
- Basic level of Scripting Knowledge.
- Sound knowledge on Applying the APAR’s or Fix Pack or Patching from Lower Level to Higher Level.
- Sound Knowledge on Maintenance Activities like Run stats &Reorg
- Sound knowledge on HADR Environment.
- Sound Knowledge on Writing SQL Query’s Including Procedures/Functions when needed.
- Sound on Data Movement Utilities Like Load/Import/Export/MOVE.
- Sound Knowledge on Performance Tuning like Buffer pool Tuning/Tuning the Queries/DB2Explain/DB2 Batch/DB2Advise
- Sound Knowledge on Backup, Restore &Redirect Restore
- Sound knowledge on Logging/Security/ Trouble shooting the issues with DB2diaglog
- Sound knowledge on Monitoring Functions & Snapshot & Event Monitor.
- Sound knowledge on In-Built tools like DB2PD/DB2Support/DB2Look/DB2FODC/DB2FFDC/
- Sound knowledge on Table spaces/Buffer pool Creating & Altering Table spaces/Tables/Buffer pool.
- Sound knowledge on Mimicking the Databases using DB2Look.
- Knowledge on ITIL Process
- Data Migration Process of Different RDBMS.
- Knowledge on Databases as DBA like Cassandra/PostgreSQL.
- Having knowledge on Cross-Platform Migration of DB2 Servers from Lower Level to Higher Level.
- Having knowledge on DPF.
- Having knowledge on Q-Replication.
- Having knowledge on Workflow of OLTP & OLAP Databases.
- Able to write New/Rewriting the existed Shell Scripts based on the Requirement