Cib Transaction Processing Specialist Operations Analyst Bangalore - Bangalore - Jpmorgan Chase
- Cib Transaction Processing Specialist Operations Analyst Bangalore
- Jpmorgan Chase
- Bangalore KA
- 20 Mar, 2017 30+ days ago
Jpmorgan Chase as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Cib Transaction Processing Specialist Operations Analyst Bangalore jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Jpmorgan Chase company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of
and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at
Corporate & Investment Bank - J.P. Morgan is a premier corporate and investment bank with a full suite of global financial services and capabilities. The world’s most important corporations, governments, financial institutions, pensions, sovereign wealth organizations, states and municipalities entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. We offer strategic advice, lend money, raise capital, help manage risk, extend liquidity, buy and sell securities and provide many other banking services in markets around the world.
J.P. Morgan Middle Office Services (MOS) is a business line within the CIB and
provides a complete suite of investment operations outsourcing services for institutional asset managers. Our services encompass all asset management activities post-trade execution, allowing asset managers to focus on their core competencies of managing assets and client relationships.
The Transaction Processing hub provides full operational support to our clients' transaction processing needs by ensuring all aspects of the trade lifecycle are managed end to end efficiently, within market timeframes and accurately in a controlled environment to minimise risk.
The Trade Capture Team is responsible for the capture of all client trades are captured on a timely and accurate basis, acting as a key point of control and communication for ensuring effective capture for NAV production and the settlement process
The purpose of this role is to provide end-to-end operational support for all aspects of trading including trade matching, core record keeping and market settlement of securities
- To review and monitor trades ensuring any issues are escalated.
- To collate and report on unprocessed trades.
- To liaise with accounting centers to ensure effective trade flow.
- To provide timely information to stakeholders and clients on failing trades and possible impacts to other processes.
- To investigate and resolve queries and issues internally and with 3rd parties in a professional manner.
- To identify errors or issues and to escalate so as to improve automated processing.
- To coach and train others so as to build skills.
- To review work to ensure done to standards of accuracy.
- To help in the continuous improvement of processes.
- To support other teams as required.
IN-KA-Bangalore East-Embassy Golf Links - Blue Bay / 33308
CORPORATE & INVESTMENT BANK