Cib Investor Services Fund Senior Associate - Mumbai - Jpmorgan Chase
Jpmorgan Chase as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Cib Investor Services Fund Senior Associate jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Jpmorgan Chase company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
As a Quality Assurance Lead, the person would be expected to:
1. Building and Maintaining Automated acceptance test using JBehave, Sikuli, Selenium/Webdriver, Java, Junit, TestNG and other Java based tools.
2. Understand the various Testing processes and terminologies.
3. Develop Application Level Understanding for the applications that are assigned to him/her for testing.
4. Engage in Requirement Analysis and Review
5. Create manual test scripts for testing the application across different testing cycles.
6. Write automated tests using Java in JBehave format
7. Execution and Maintenance of Manual/Automation test scripts so that they are reused across multiple projects.
8. Test Data Management using JIRA and Quality Center
9. Designing and Creation of metrics to track efficiency and productivity.
10. Communicate efficiently with the Onsite team (verbal and written).
11. Ability to lead a high performing QA team
12. Ability to work with developers, business analysts, project managers and business users on a project by project basis.
13. Ability to see a feature through to completion which includes close collaboration with different stakeholders from the project.
14. Setup/Contribute in QA and test process initiatives
- Experience working in Agile, Incremental & Iterative, Scrum, XP, or Lean environments
- Strong experience designing and developing test plans, scripts and tools in Agile environment.
- Strong experience of developing acceptance tests using Jbehave, Webdriver/Selenium and other Java based tools.
- Strong experience of GUI Automation tools like UFT/Testcomplete
- Strong experience testing in Windows as well as UNIX/LINUX environment
- Knowledge of distributed web based technologies
- Strong knowledge of SQL
- Strong experience of Continuous Integration Environments like Teamcity and Jenkins
- Experience with Java, Python, Perl, Ruby, or other programming languages a plus
- Experience of using Source control tools like SVN, Git or Similar.
- Exposure to Test Driven or Behavior Driven Development a big plus
- Experience with Database/ETL technologies
1. 12+ years of experience in Software Quality Assurance.
2. 8-10 Years of Hands on Experience in Automated Testing using JBehave, Selenium/Webdriver, Java, Junit, TestNG, UFT, TestComplete tools
3. 3-5 years are Team Handling experience
3. Hands-on experience on Java and GUI automation tools(UFT, Testcomplete) a must
4. Strong experience in Manual Functional Testing
5. Strong experience in Test/Defects Management using Jira/Quality Center
6. Ability to write advance queries using SQL
7. Hands-on experience of QA processes including understanding requirement, test strategy, test plan and test case development
8. Excellent communication and co-ordination skills to work with different teams
9. Flexibility to work on different projects and support both manual and automation testing
Secondary Skills (Good to have)
1. Excel Macros
2. Knowledge of Informatica
IN-MH-Mumbai-Ventura / 32093
CORPORATE & INVESTMENT BANK
JPMorgan Chase & Co.