Finance Business Process Owner Cost - Chennai - Apmm Gsc
Apmm Gsc as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Finance Business Process Owner Cost jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Apmm Gsc company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
As an employee with Maersk GSC you will be part of a working environment as diverse as the APMM group. Maersk strongly encourages continuous learning at work and sharing of best practices by rewarding innovations. We aren’t all about work, we believe in a holistic development of our employees and so regularly organize recreational activities giving our employees a chance to unwind and showcase their creative side. As an organization we strongly believe in a people-centric approach with emphasis on employee engagement and work-life balance
1) Provide accounting & financial reporting advice and support to global cost organisation including adherence to new or revised accounting standards and effective management of the financial reporting processes
2) Streamline the accounting processes as per the Industries
guidelines/statutes and other regulatory requirements
3) Identify key value drivers and define metrics to measure performance, support decision making, and foster positive behaviour and actions
4) Monitor support needs to identify improvement areas and take
necessary steps to address root causes
5) Develop recommendations and implement changes to processes and systems that will minimise risk, improve performance and productivity
6) Map the GAAP requirements to the existing ERP set up
7) Drive improvements to our IT landscape based on the principles of
automation, standardization and simplicity. Effectively communicate to stakeholders the benefits of transformation from manual to automated accounting processes
Who we are looking for
1) Solid financial educational background as Cost Accountant, Chartered Accountant, and Master’s in Finance or equivalent degree in Finance and Accounting.
2) Should have proven experience in successfully executing Global
3) Minimum of 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
4) Drive to achieve and ability to take ownership
5) Self-motivated and continuously looks for opportunities to improve financial reporting and processes by exploring new approaches and ideas
6) Excellent analytical and structured working method
7) Ability to set priorities, get self-sufficiently organized and work in
virtual/geographically spread teams.
8) High competency in written and verbal English
9) Adapts easily to a fast changing environment and ability to handle phases with high workload and unplanned activities.
10) Team player - works together with others to achieve results and fosters teamwork.
11) Shipping/ Transportation industry experience would be an added advantage but not mandatory