Regional Sales Manager Apj Switching Gtm - - Cisco
Cisco as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Regional Sales Manager Apj Switching Gtm jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Cisco company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
What You'll Do
This Regional Manager role is responsible for the overall strategic direction, management & Go To Market (GTM) plan for the Data Center Switching business within APJ, including partner engagement, achieving revenue targets and representing Cisco.
Role & Responsibilities
- Define sales strategy, plan, develop, and manage the landscape for Data Center Switching, while executing Cisco's strategy and meeting Cisco's financial targets
- Be an integral part of the business planning process and ensure close interaction and collaboration with the Business Units, Regional Data Center leads and Account teams on all aspects of running the business
- Collaborate and build partnerships within Cisco to drive the agreed commercial strategy, have regular dialogue with local and regional teams to ensure buy-in with the go to market and sales strategy overall
- Implement agreed upon commercial models and coverage strategies across multiple touch points including regions, verticals, technology, segments, and different routes to market
- Drive partner development & enablement and anticipate new types of partners that will be needed
- Owns the sales quota at the DC Switching Sub BE level for APJ.
- Serves as the key interface between Cisco executives and leads the team of Product Sales Specialists and Technical leads, to ensure appropriate coverage to achieve Cisco's objectives.
Who You'll Work With
Cisco Sales is all about Inspiring Dreams, Accelerating Growth, Connecting Worlds, Recognizing Wins, Respect and Enabling you to be your best. Does this sound intriguing to you? Welcome to Cisco.
The DC business is a key growth area for Cisco with a strong track record of solid growth. This role is ultimately responsible for the Go To Market strategy for our Data Center Switching (Nexus), Next Generation SDN solutions (ACI), Hybrid Cloud offerings (Cloud Center) and Analytics (Testration) offerings across the Region. The successful candidate will be required to work closely with the World Wide Business Entities, Internal account teams, DC Architecture Sales teams and our partners. In addition to this, will also lead a small team of technology Sales experts in DC Switching across the Region.
Who You Are
Sales Experience and Leadership
- 5+ years of proven years of Sales Management experience in a technical sales organization that includes Sales Agents and systems engineers.
- Experience in building a business around Nexus 9K and ACI.
- In depth understanding of Data Center Switching Trends and evolution
- Strong understanding of Data Center market trends and challenges
- High level understanding of Software Defined Networking solutions, benefits and trends
- Solid understanding of key Cisco competitors in Data Center Switching
- Experience managing a diverse technical and sales team experience.
- Develops an insightful view of the overall business landscape, including financial and partner business drivers.
- Possesses deep understanding of partner profitability models at the country level and takes action accordingly to ensure mutual success.
- Understands how to evaluate, interpret, and incorporate financial data in daily decisions to understand the organization's financial goals and focus the efforts in solving complex partner needs.
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain executive level relationships at customers, partners and within Cisco.
- Ability to negotiate large and complex deals
- Experience building actionable long and short term account plans based on a deep understanding of the impacts of business and technology trends.
- Ability to run forecasting meetings, weekly commits, and quarterly business reviews
- Expert at identifying and leading the appropriate resources (internal and external) required to develop and execute major commercial strategic initiatives.
- Working across Boundaries - Ability to work cross-functionally with multiple business units, partners and solution teams in complex business engagements to leverage multiple IT domains in creating vertical/segment specific solutions for our customers
- Strategic Vision - Develops short and long-term strategy for commercial model within the country.
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco.