Finance Shared Services Analyst - Noida - Kronos Incorporated
Kronos Incorporated as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Finance Shared Services Analyst jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Kronos Incorporated company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
You’re empowered when you’re a Kronite
Want to be part of an elite group of highly skilled professionals? We think our employees are a special group of talented, energetic, and innovative people. And for that reason, we refer to ourselves as Kronites. Kronites care about more than just work. We recognize the need to maintain a healthy work-life balance — to live inspired. In fact, it’s expected! Whether you’re playing foosball in one of our game rooms, working up a healthy sweat in group fitness classes, or videoconferenc ing with Kronites thousands of miles away, you’ll soon learn that we take work and fun seriously. No matter what position you hold at Kronos, you’re a Kronite. And we want you to feel like you have the power to make a difference in your life and the lives of others, at work and beyond.
Kronos is the global leader in workforce management solutions that enable organizations to control labor costs, minimize compliance risk, and improve workforce productivity. Tens of thousands of organizations in 100 countries - including more than half the Fortune 1000® - use Kronos time and attendance, scheduling, absence management, HR and payroll, hiring, and labor analytics applications. Kronos customers include enterprises large and small across diverse industries worldwide including retail, hospitality, healthcare, manufacturing, public sector, services, and distribution.
Kronos is a privately held company and was founded in 1977. Headquartered in Chelmsford, Massachusetts, Kronos employs more than 5,000 people worldwide.
Kronos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Daily reconciliation of credit card receipts
Manual Invoicing Processes:
- Process manual invoicing in Oracle ERP system for our international subsidiaries
- Process credit and re-bill invoices related to customer order changes for our international subsidiaries
- Collaborate cross functionally with the global sales and services organizations to ensure accurate customer billings
- Assist in monthly and quarterly close processes.
- Assist in processing manual invoices in customer portals including Ariba, Aravo, IOL and B-Line
- Daily reporting to determine what needs to be invoiced in customers portals
- Collaborate internally and with customer to resolve issues with purchase orders running out of funds or projects going over budgetResponsibilities:
This position will be an essential part of the Invoicing/Cash Application function. The key responsibilities will be related to processing of manual invoices in Oracle and assisting with cash application tasks and the associated policy compliances. The role will support the Cash Applications and Invoicing team to improve processes in order to create an optimal invoicing/cash application practice for the company.
This position will be based out of Kronos’ Noida office in India and will report to the Associate Manager of AR Shared Services who is also based out of Kronos’ Noida office in India. Further, this position will operate during 11:30am IST to 8:30pm IST.
Primary Job Responsibilities
Timely Application of Daily Cash:
- Process daily wires and ACH payments received from customers in Oracle accounting system ensuring proper application
- Assist in applying everyday Lockbox activities, matching payments to the correct customers account
- Research short payments, overpayments, payments missing remittances instructions
- Process other various payments and cash distribution and ensure proper accounting
- Monitor multiple Outlook mailboxes and Process tie-off and other miscellaneous requests
- 1 to 3 years of work experience
- Working experience of Cash Applications with Oracle is required - Advancedworking knowledge of Microsoft Excel - Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- Ability to embrace technology and change - Strong people and customer service skills, advocate positive working relationships among internal and external customers
- Well-organized, extreme attention to detail and a self-directed individual
Kronos is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, age, or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.