Wealth Consolidation Analyst - Chennai - Barclays
Barclays as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Wealth Consolidation Analyst jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Barclays company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Barclays is an international financial services provider engaged in personal banking, credit cards, corporate and investment banking and wealth management with an extensive presence in Europe, the Americas, Africa and Asia. Barclays’ purpose is to help people achieve their ambitions – in the right way.
With over 300 years of history and expertise in banking, Barclays operates in over 50 countries and employs approximately 140,000 people. Barclays moves, lends, invests and protects money for customers and clients worldwide.
At Barclays, we recruit based on merit and are committed to promoting diversity throughout our organization.
Barclays is a major global financial services provider engaged in personal banking, credit cards, corporate and investment banking and wealth and investment management with an extensive international presence in Europe, the Americas, Africa and Asia. With over 300 years of history and expertise in banking, Barclays operates in over 50 countries and employs 140,000 people.
Barclays moves, lends invests and protects money for customers and clients worldwide . Please visit our website here for more information
As a leading global wealth and investment manager, Barclays provides international and private banking, wealth planning, trust and fiduciary services, investment management, brokerage services and research to private and intermediary clients across the world. Additionally our clients benefit from access to the breadth of personal, corporate and investment banking expertise across Barclays, one of the largest financial services groups in the world.
Our mission is to set a new standard in wealth management by understanding our clients better than anyone else. In pursuit of this objective, we hire and develop only the best people in the industry. We look for talented, tenacious individuals who seek opportunities for self-improvement and career progression. Our long-term agenda can only be achieved through close collaboration and a shared sense of empathy, integrity and trust
Overall purpose of role
The purpose of the Personal BI Central role is to support all aspects of the cost agenda for the Wealth Personal BI and various Finance stakeholders across globe.
- This role is extension to the current onshore Barclay Wealth Finance BP&A team by ensuring smooth functioning of the processes and compliance to procedures, timetables and active engagement in team meetings
- Ensure strong and clear communication with both onshore and offshore colleagues
- To have wide range of experience of the varied techniques and tools being used throughout the team-Barcap SAP, Group SAP, RAPID etc.,
- Ensuring outputs are of a high quality and produced within agreed timescales
- Maintenance of Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) related to financial analysis, financial planning and financial reporting requirements
- Ensure compliance to procedures and policy guidelines.
- Articulate, possessing strong influencing and negotiating skills and an ability to communicate complex issues in a simple business manner
- Excellent command of verbal and written English language
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight timetables.
- Strong planning & organisational skills
- Strong knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- High level of proficiency in SAP knowledge (preferred)
- Responsible for managing the Barclays Wealth Finance Chennai team on a daily basis ensuring sufficient cover in place to carry out procedures as required.
- Engage fully with both the Chennai and UK based Performance Planning & Analytics team to deliver common benefits and leverage best practice, ensuring a continuous improvement in the co-ordination between onshore and offshore teams/colleagues
- Run Month-end close including Flash consolidation and reporting
- Produce monthly standard actual reporting/analysis including commentary
- Contribute HL/UL outlook including one-offs
- Produce Front Office STP/MTP/RAF as required
- Support Front Office FBPs, BP&A Team and Central cost Team with ad hoc data, analysis, reporting and planning
- Ensuring accurate and timely delivery of the required regular processes and procedures as documented and agreed with the Barclays Wealth Director of BP&A
- Maintenance and adherence to the monthly controls & checks to ensure timely, accurate and efficient business delivery
- To proactively identify and guide the team towards quality initiatives that lead to a culture of continuous improved performance for both the onshore and offshore teams
- To identify, pick up and implement ad hoc initiatives as they arise.
- Automate manual BAU processes to improve productivity where possible.
- Perform quality checks and supervise the processes & ensure procedure notes are updated.
- Proactively introduce best practice processes and outputs to the Barclays Wealth Finance team
- Monitor operational performance of the models and react quickly and efficiently to errors and service problems to limit downtime
- Maintain an action list in respect of development activity and ad-hoc requests with appropriate prioritisation in place
- Perform financial data modelling and consolidation and analysis of financial statements for the process/site.
- Drive customer interactions and resolve customer issues.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with key stakeholders across businesses served.
- Ensure Head of BP&A expectations of operational performance and efficiency are met
Decision-making and Problem Solving
- Comprehensive understanding of the drivers of financial performance in particular costs and ability to summarise large and complex data into concise value added insights
- Strong business presentation and communication skills both written and oral with proven experience in influencing senior stakeholders
- Strong excel skills with high attention to detail
- Background knowledge in performance and planning activities, an asset
All Barclays colleagues have to ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements, Enterprise Wide Risk Management Framework and internal Barclays Policies and Policy Standards
- Professional accountancy qualification or equivalent relevant experience (ACA/CIMA/CFA, Finance or Accounting masters)
- Analytical experience, preferably in the management of a large Corporate cost base
- Strong Excel and Powerpoint skills
- Experience of SAP Business Suite (SAP, CAP, BPC, Static data, Cost pivot, Cost hierarchy)
Our Culture: Everything we do is shaped by the five values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship. The values inform the foundations of our relationships with customers and clients, but they also shape how we measure and reward the performance of our employees. Simply put, success is not just about what you achieve, but about how you achieve it.
Dynamic working gives everyone at Barclays the opportunity to integrate professional and personal lives, if you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with the hiring manager.
Barclays is an equal opportunity employer and are opposed to discrimination on any grounds.For more detailed information, please visit our dedicated Diversity and Inclusion site here .
Barclays Values and Diversity Our common purpose is to help people achieve their ambitions –
in the right way. We’ll measure and reward our people, not just on commercial results, but on how they live our Values of Respect , Integrity , Service , Excellence and Stewardship and bring them to life every day. To find out more about working at Barclays and the development opportunities we offer please visit our website http://www.barclays.com/
We are an equal opportunity employer and we are opposed to discrimination on any grounds.