Senior Manager Digital Banking - Mumbai - Dbs Bank
Dbs Bank as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Senior Manager Digital Banking jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Dbs Bank company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
MBA from a good Business school 3-5 years of experience in Category Management in Ecommerce and / Campaign management experience
Goal oriented professional with good analytical skills having worked in Ecommerce organizations, understands Digital Marketing and offer management/ campaigns, process oriented, good communication skills and someone with self initiative who can work with diverse teams within and outside the organization.
Consumer Banking is set to undergo a rapid transformation in the next 2-3 years . DBS Bank has launched Digibank to leverage this Digitization opportunity to rapid scale its consumer banking business. Strategic Alliances is a key lever for growth. Alliances with Ecommerce players, large corporate houses, service brands and leveraging existing corporate relationships has been identified as a way to acquire users in large bulk.
As Associate Lifestyle Offers he/she will be expected to
1. 1. Be the Lead on managing offers for Digibank with an objective of improving user engagement. Analyse offer traction, manage all offers for Digibank and alliance partners , work directly with partners and deal aggregators to optimize customer engagement
2. Work with external stakeholders to optimize offers to ensure ontime delivery, offer extensions , enhancements etc
3. Work internally with Stakeholders ( Tech, Legal, Compliance, Marketing and Digi Ops) that best offers are put up in time and communicated.
4. Be responsible for the Content management system
5. Be responsible for ensuring delivery of campaigns run by the Alliances team by coordinating with the partners, Alliances team, Marketing and Campaigns team.
6. Be result oriented and be able to exert influence within and outside the organization.